Terence M. Green
On this page:
Who is Terence M. Green?
Terence M. Green: Terence Michael Green is a Canadian science-fiction and fantasy writer. He has published short stories and novels, among the best received of which is Children of the Rainbow. His works focus on characterization and explore the complexity of social relationships.
- also known as Terence Michael Green
- born on (68 years ago) in Toronto
- written works: "Sailing Time's Ocean", "The Woman Who Is the Midnight Wind", "Shadow of Ashland", "A Witness to Life", "St. Patrick's Bed", "Barking Dogs", "Blue Limbo"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Locus Award for Best Short Story - "Barking Dogs"
- nominated to World Fantasy Award for Best Novel - "Shadow of Ashland"
- nominated to World Fantasy Award for Best Novel - "A Witness to Life"
- official website: www.tmgreen.com
Printed books with definitions for Terence M. Green
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Northern Frights 1 (2015)
by Don Hutchison
Ashland, Kentucky TERENCE M. GREEN Terence M. Green is a Toronto author whose short stories have appeared in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, The Twilight Zone, Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine, Books in Canada ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Terence M. Green
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Terence M. Green for some fun with words!