On this page:
- Terry Smith is an author.
- born in (72 years ago) in Australia
- nationality: Australia
- written works: "Comprehension Skills for Infants", "Corporate Pathology", "Dominating Obsession", "Helvena", "Ideas of the University", "Impossible Presence", "In Visible Touch", "Jason's Final Coming", "Looking After Your Dinghy", "Making the Modern", "Snooker, Billiards and Pool", "Teaching the D.I.C", "The architecture of aftermath", "The Art of Armed Robbery", "The Battle for the Family", "The Destruction of America by the Silent Majority", "The Training of Annie Corran", "Transformation, Volume 2", "Valuation of Interest in Minerals", "Word Recognition Skills for Infants"
- Terry Smith: Terry Michael Smith is an American-born American football player, sports coach and businessman. After starting his playing career as a defensive back for American football franchise New England Patriots, Smith went on to coach the Great Britain Spartans American football team. He later spent two years as owner of English soccer club Chester City from 1999 to 2001, and appointed himself as manager following the resignation of Kevin Ratcliffe.
- born in (57 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- Terry Smith: Terence 'Terry' Smith, MNZM is a businessman and the chief executive of Tullett Prebon and the founder and chief executive of Fundsmith.
- Terry Smith: Terence "Terry" Smith is a British jazz guitarist.
- Terry Smith is a British-born artist living in London, England. In 2008, Smith was a recipient of the Paul Hamlyn Foundation Award for Artists. He is known for his carvings into the plaster of walls, mainly in derelict buildings and spaces.
- born in (60 years ago)
- Terry Smith is a football player, athlete.
- Terry Smith is an American announcer for KLAA radio in Los Angeles, California, and has broadcast play-by-play for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim since 2002. Smith also hosts the Angels' post-game call-in show "Angel Talk" and the Angels' hot-stove program "Angels Tonight".
- nationality: United States of America
- Terry Smith: Terrance Gregory Smith is a Canadian retired professional ice hockey player. Smith was selected by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 7th round of the 1972 NHL Amateur Draft.
- born on (63 years ago) in Edmonton
- Terry Smith: Terence Peter "Terry" Smith is a former English footballer who played in the Football League for Stoke City and Shrewsbury Town.
- born on (64 years ago) in Cheltenham
- Terry Smith was an Australian rules footballer in the Victorian Football League.
- born on (56 years ago)
- died on (9 years ago) of cancer
- Terry Smith: Terrence Edward "Terry" Smith was a Labor Party member of Australia's Northern Territory Legislative Assembly, representing Millner. A member of the Labor Party, he was elected to the Assembly on 21 November 1980, following the resignation of Jon Isaacs on 2 November. He resigned on 21 November 1991, and was succeeded by Ken Parish.
- Terry Smith is a musical artist.
- Terry Smith is a makeup artist.
- also known as Terry Jay Smith
- profession: Makeup artist
- nomination: - nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Makeup for a Miniseries or a Special - "Alice in Wonderland" (Outstanding Achievement in Makeup for a Miniseries or a Special), with Werner Keppler & Leo Lotito Jr.
- Terry Smith is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- Terry Smith is a musician.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group The Vikings since
- Terry Smith is the father of Eric Smith.
- parent of Eric Smith
- Terry Smith is the father of American Football player Shane Smith.
- parent of Shane Smith
- Terry Smith is the father of American football player Terrance Smith.
- parent of Terrance Smith
- Terry Smith is a news anchor with WTVA television in Tupelo, Mississippi. He joined WTVA in 1983. He served as a weeknight anchor for about 23 years. He was news director for about 20 years. He now serves as Director of Program Development and Distribution and anchors the 5 p.m. newscast on WTVA. Terry is from Chattanooga, Tennessee, where he worked for WTVC-TV for nearly four years. Since he graduated from Middle Tennessee State University in 1978, he has worked also in radio. He produces some voiceovers.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Terry Smith
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Percussion (2013)
by John H. Beck
Richard Jensen, William Platt The Cleveland Orchestra Timpani: Paul Yancich Percussion: Tom Freer, Donald Miller, Richard Weiner Colorado Symphony Timpani: William Hall Percussion: John Kinzie, Edward Small, Terry Smith Columbus ...
by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc
Terry Smith— Time Life Pictures/Getty Images; 134: Courtesy of the Oriental Institute, the University of Chicago; 135: (inset) Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.; 136: Library of Congress, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Terry Smith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Terry Smith
Terry Smith Microsoft
Photo credit: Dell's Official Flickr Page
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Terry Smith to see it in context!