On this page:
"The Babadook" is a 2014 drama, horror and thriller film written and directed by Jennifer Kent.
- country: Australia
- language: English Language
- producers: Kristina Ceyton & Kristian Moliere
- executive producers: Jan Chapman, Jeff Harrison, Jonathan Page & Michael Tear
- production design by Alex Holmes
- written by Jennifer Kent
- casting by Nikki Barrett
- cinematography by Radosław Ładczuk
- edited by Simon Njoo
- music by Jed Kurzel
- costume design by Heather Wallace
- genres: Horror, Thriller, Drama
- released on
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for The Babadook
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about The Babadook
The Babadook Trailer
The Necronomicon isn't the only evil book in town. Premiering at Sundance, The Babadook is an Australian horror flick about a mysterious popup book that won't go away. Amelia discovers the book while trying to calm her sons nightmares, but the spooky book starts making all their fears come ...
Photo credit: BagoGames
Video about The Babadook
An Explanation of The Babadook
This is Lily Dungan's submission for the Video Essay assignment for Intro to Film and TV. Enjoy.
See also the pronunciation examples of The Babadook!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of The Babadook to see it in context!