The Cheetah Girls
On this page:
- The Cheetah Girls a.k.a. Adrienne Bailon: Adrienne Eliza Bailon is an American recording artist, singer-songwriter, actress, dancer, and television personality. Bailon first became publicly known when she rose to fame as a founding member and lead singer of both 3LW and The Cheetah Girls. Aside from her work in 3LW and The Cheetah Girls, Bailon went on to develop her own acting career with roles in The Cheetah Girls films, Coach Carter and the MTV film All You've Got. Aside from her work in film, she has also guest starred in numerous television series including the Disney series That's So Raven and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Bailon has established a solo music career, contributing two solo tracks including, "What If", to The Cheetah Girls: One World soundtrack as well as the Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtrack, and other numerous guest musical ventures.
- read more about Adrienne Bailon
- The Cheetah Girls a.k.a. Sabrina Bryan: Reba Sabrina Hinojos, better known by her stage name Sabrina Bryan, is an American singer, actress, author, songwriter, fashion designer, choreographer, dancer, and television personality best known as a member of the girl group The Cheetah Girls, and for starring in the Disney Channel Original Movie of the same name and its sequels, The Cheetah Girls 2 and The Cheetah Girls: One World. Before she appeared on television, Bryan was a dancer, and trained at Hart Academy of Dance, located in La Habra, California.
- read more about Sabrina Bryan
The Cheetah Girls were an American girl group consisting of Adrienne Bailon, Kiely Williams, and Sabrina Bryan. The group was created by Disney, and were made famous by the eponymous Disney Channel original film and its sequels, The Cheetah Girls 2 and The Cheetah Girls: One World. The group has released three studio albums, Cheetah-licious Christmas, In Concert: The Party's Just Begun Tour, and TCG and several RIAA certified Platinum albums including, The Cheetah Girls, The Cheetah Girls 2, and The Cheetah Girls: One World. All of their albums and soundtracks have debuted in the Billboard 200. The soundtrack to their first movie sold over 2 million copies.
- genres: Pop music, Dance-pop, Pop rock, Latin pop, Contemporary R&B, Rhythm and blues, Hip hop music, Girl group
- albums: "The Party's Just Begun", "TCG EP", "The Cheetah Girls 2", "The Cheetah Girls", "The Cheetah Girls: One World", "In Concert: The Party's Just Begun Tour", "TCG", "Cheetah-licious Christmas", "The Cheetah Girls Soundcheck", "Amigas Cheetahs"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Radio Disney Music Award for Best TV Movie Song - "Cinderella"
- Radio Disney Music Award for Best TV Movie Song - "Cinderella"
- nominated to Radio Disney Music Award for Best Soundtrack Song - "Shake a Tail Feather"
- Radio Disney Music Award for Best Soundtrack Song - "Shake a Tail Feather"
- nominated to Radio Disney Music Award for Best Music Group
- nominated to Radio Disney Music Award for Best Song to Wake Up To - "Step Up"
- nominated to Radio Disney Music Award for Best Song to Dance To - "Strut"
- nominated to Radio Disney Music Award for Best Dance Style
- Radio Disney Music Award for Best Music Group
- Radio Disney Music Award for Best Dance Style
- Radio Disney Music Award for Best Song to Wake Up To - "Step Up"
- Radio Disney Music Award for Best Song to Dance To - "Strut"
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Duo or Group
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Duo or Group
- "The Cheetah Girls" is a 2003 musical comedy film, the first for Disney Channel and Walt Disney Pictures, based on a bestselling series of young adult books of the same name by Deborah Gregory.
- also known as As Feras da Música
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- language: English Language
- director: Oz Scott
- producers: Jacqueline George & Cheryl Hill
- executive producer: Whitney Houston
- production design by Rocco Matteo
- art direction by Neil Morfitt
- written by Alison Taylor
- based on "The Cheetah Girls" by Deborah Gregory
- Vince Corazza as Jackal Johnson
- Kiely Williams as Aqua
- Sabrina Bryan as Dorinda
- Lynn Whitfield as Dorothea Garibaldi
- Adrienne Bailon as Chanel
- Kyle Schmid as Derek
- Raven-Symoné as Galleria
- Denton Rowe as Mackerel
- Lori Anne Alter as Juanita Simmons
- Sandra Caldwell as Drinka
- Juan Chioran as Francobollo Garibaldi
- Linette Robinson as Dana
- Kyle Saunders as Pucci
- Rothaford Gray as Dodo
- My Anh Tran as Julia
- Ennis Esmer as Rick
- Johnie Chase as Doorman
- Kim Roberts as Mrs. Bosco
- Vanessa Thompson as Twinkle
- Troy T. Liddell as Director
- Deborah Tennant as Marketing Person #1
- Kenroy Allen as Marketing Person #2
- Shane Daly as Officer #1
- Sandy Robson as Firefighter
- John Anderson as Reporter
- Maria Syrgiannis as Ivana the Hairdresser
- Shawn Byfield as Audition Dancer
- Andrea Ciacci as Dancer #1
- Shara Kim as Dancer #2
- Kyle Limkilde as Stage Manager
- Jeffery Ong as Dancer #3
- Melissa Panton as Dancer #4
- Laura Summer
- Ryan Wilson as Dancer #5
- Jason Betts as School Newspaper Editor
- casting by Kim Coleman & Victoria Thomas
- cinematography by Derick V. Underschultz
- edited by Debra Light & Terry Stokes
- music by John Van Tongeren, Mark Mothersbaugh
- costume design by Resa McConaghy
- set decoration by Mark McGann
- genres: Teen film, Musical, Family, Family Drama, Musical Drama, Musical comedy, Comedy, Drama
- rating: G (USA)
- released on (12 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- official website: movies.disney.com/the-cheetah-girls
- "The Cheetah Girls" is a 2004 comedy family film written by Deborah Gregory.
- also known as Cheetahs in the House
- executive producer: Whitney Houston
- released in (12 years ago)
"The Cheetah Girls" is a video game based on the hit Disney Channel Original Movie The Cheetah Girls and the sequel The Cheetah Girls 2. In the GBA game, the player controls the band and their destiny to compete in the New Voices Competition in Barcelona, Spain. To do this, you play as each Cheetah Girl to find an agent, Mix and match clothes to make your own outfits, choreograph new dance moves, design and create your own music for demo tracks and much more. A sequel, The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensations, was released for Nintendo DS.
- genres: Console role-playing game, Role-playing video game
- publisher: Disney Interactive Studios
- released on (9 years ago)
"The Cheetah Girls": The Cheetah Girls is the original motion picture soundtrack to the 2003 Walt Disney Pictures movie The Cheetah Girls. It was released on August 12, 2003 on compact disc and audio cassette by Walt Disney Records and Columbia Records and it was recorded by The Cheetah Girls, Sonic Chaos, Char, Hope 7 and Christi Mac. It was later released as a special edition album with a few karaoke instrumentals and remixes of songs that are on the original version. Common Sense Media's review of the album complimented The Cheetah Girls' singing, but called the production "prefabricated" and generally disapproved of the musical presentation.
- also known as The Cheetah Girls Soundtrack, Cheetah Girls, Cheetah Girls Soundtrack
- genres: Pop music, Rhythm and blues, Music of Latin America, Pop rock, Teen pop, Dance-pop, Soul music, Contemporary R&B, Hip hop music, Punk rock
- released on (12 years ago)
- The Cheetah Girls is a musical comedy trilogy series produced by Debra Martin Chase and co-producer Cheryl Hill. Actresses including Raven-Symoné, Adrienne Bailon, Sabrina Bryan, Kiely Williams, and Lynn Whitfield are featured in the films. Besides The Cheetah Girls which was set in New York City, each of the other films have been set in a foreign country: The Cheetah Girls 2 in Barcelona, Spain, and The Cheetah Girls: One World in New Delhi, India.
- The Cheetah Girls is a TV program, begun in (12 years ago).
- country: United States of America
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for The Cheetah Girls
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Disney Song Encyclopedia (2009)
by Thomas S. Hischak, Mark A. Robinson
and its sequel The Cheetah Girls 2 (2006). Galleria (Raven-Symoné) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for The Cheetah Girls
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of The Cheetah Girls for some fun with words!