On this page:
- "The Foreigner" a.k.a. "Paradesi" is a 2007 Indian Malayalam film written and directed by P. T. Kunju Muhammed and starring Mohanlal.
- read more about Paradesi
- "The Foreigner" is a 2003 film starring Steven Seagal. The film was shot entirely in Warsaw, Poland, and was the first of a long string of direct-to-video films released starring Seagal from 2003 to 2009.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Michael Oblowitz
- producers: Steven Seagal, Andrew Stevens, Kamal Aboukhater & Elie Samaha
- written by Darren O. Campbell
- cinematography by Michael Slovis
- music by Eric Wurst, David Wurst
- location: Germany
- genres: Action Film, Thriller, Action/Adventure
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (11 years ago)
- "The Foreigner" a.k.a. "Journey Beyond Three Seas" is a 1957 Indian-Soviet popular film, jointly directed by Khwaja Ahmad Abbas and Vasili Pronin. It was made in two version, Hindi and Russian, and is based on the travelogues of Russian traveller Afanasy Nikitin, called A Journey Beyond the Three Seas, which is now considered a Russian literary monument.
- read more about Journey Beyond Three Seas
- "The Foreigner" is a 2012 short comedy film written and directed by Alethea C.
- countries: Greece, United States of America
- languages: English Language, Greek Language
- director: Alethea Avramis
- producer: Babis Tsoutsas
- executive producers: Gregory C. Pappas, George Tzimpiris, Demetri Zambus
- production design by Marina Karnavou
- written by Alethea Avramis
- casting by Makis Gazis
- cinematography by Stelios Pissas
- edited by Jessica Dorfman
- music by Kostas Christides
- genre: Comedy
- released on
- "The Foreigner" is a 1978 film directed by Amos Poe.
- "The Foreigner" is a 2010 short film written and directed by Cristina Escoda.
- also known as Alijuna
- country: Colombia
- language: Spanish Language
- producer: Camila Jiménez Villa
- written by Cristina Escoda
- cinematography by Camila Jiménez Villa
- edited by Cristina Escoda
- music by Kiritchenko, Renou, Cobra Killer
- genre: Road movie
- released in (5 years ago)
- "The Foreigner" is a 2009 short film directed by Ivo M Ferreira.
- "The Foreigner" is a 1958 film written by El Sayed Bedeir and Othman Hussein and directed by Ahmed Badrakhan and Abdel Aziz Gad.
- "The Foreigner" is a drama film directed by Fernando Díaz.
- country: Argentina
- language: Spanish Language
- genre: Drama
- released on (7 years ago)
- "The Foreigner" is a two-act comedy by American playwright Larry Shue. The play has become a staple of professional and amateur theatre. The Foreigner has earned two Obie Awards and two Outer Critics Circle Awards as Best New American Play and Best Off-Broadway Production.
- "The Foreigner" is a crime thriller and debut novel by author Francie Lin. The novel was published on May 27, 2008 and won the 2009 Edgar Award for Best First Novel.
- "The foreigner" is a book by David Plante.
The foreigner is a fictional character in the 2000 film Songs from the Second Floor.
"THE FOREIGNER" is a musical album of Starvin B.
- released on
- The Foreigner is a Norwegian online English-language newspaper. The publication was established in February 2009.
- The Foreigner is a 1984-1986 theater production of a play by Larry Shue.
- Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actor in a Play nomination for Anthony Heald
- Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actress in a Play nomination for Sudie Bond
- Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Off-Broadway Play nomination for Larry Shue
- Outer Critics Circle Award for John Gassner Playwriting Award nomination for Larry Shue
- Obie Award for Direction, received by Jerry Zaks
- Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Off-Broadway Play, received by Larry Shue
- Outer Critics Circle Award for John Gassner Playwriting Award, received by Larry Shue
- Obie Award for Performance, received by Anthony Heald
- The Foreigner is a 1994 theater production of the play by Larry Shue.
- The Foreigner is a 2010-2011 theatre production of the play by Larry Shue.
- award: - The Robert Prosky Award for Outstanding Lead Actor, Resident Play nomination for Bill Largess
- The Foreigner is a 1985 theater production of the play by Larry Shue.
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor, Resident Production nomination for Patrick Richwood
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Resident Play nomination for Olney Theatre Center for the Arts
- Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor, Resident Production, received by Patrick Richwood
- The Foreigner is a 2006 theater production of the play by Larry Shue.
- award: - Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Set Design, Resident Production nomination for James Kronzer
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for The Foreigner
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Gnostic Bible (2009)
Revised and Expanded Edition by Willis Barnstone, Marvin Meyer
The Foreigner is a complex tale of metaphysical acrobatics and meta-realities, a far cry from the apocalyptic journey in Revelation with its beasts from the sea, splashes of angels, and jeweled decorations of heaven. Deprived of the high ...
Long Before Stonewall (2007)
Histories of Same-sex Sexuality in Early America by Thomas A. Foster
The claim is superficially surprising because Constantia is a tall, light-skinned, rough-looking sixteen-year old, while the foreigner is a small, delicate, darker- skinned thirty-something. Yet the narrator insists that while Constantia herself is ...
In Far Japan: Glympses (2013)
Even though the foreigner is a stranger to this coastal ...
Vol. 3 (1939-1944) by Anaïs Nin
The foreigner is an outsider. There is no fraternizing.
Enemies of Civilization (2012)
Attitudes toward Foreigners in Ancient Mesopotamia, Egypt, and China by Mu-chou Poo, Mu-chou Poo Muzhou Pu
As such, the foreigner is a relative concept: it all depends on who is viewing whom from which position. This understanding is no doubt intimately related to theories on ethnicity. Ethnic Theories and Ancient History Greek writings about foreign ...
The Stranger's Voice (2010)
Julia Kristeva's Relevance for a Pastoral Theology for Women Struggling with Depression by Carol L. Schnabl Schweitzer
The foreigner is a metaphor for women struggling widi depression— women who often seek out dieir ministers for help. What draws individuals to dieir ministers to seek help, especially when diey struggle widi depression, is die belief diat a ...
by Jackson R. Bryer, Mary C. Hartig
Work Author: LarryShue The Foreigner is a delightful comedy set in the rural southeastern United States. Although the play tackles such serious matters as stereotypes, xenophobia, and white supremacy, it does so in a humorous ...
Symbols, Signs, and Meanings by J.M. DeBord
The experience has turned into a nightmare for the dreamer because the foreigner makes unreasonable demands. With this in mind, the dream can be ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for The Foreigner
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about The Foreigner
Click on an item to view that photo:
- The foreigner
Photo credit: ejsantella
- The foreigner
Photo credit: MadalenaPestana
- The foreigner
Andi, the quick Albanian team striker.
Photo credit: aromano
- Staring at the Foreigner
These two people were staring at the lone foreigner floating around their village. Doesn't look like a whole lot was happening in town that day.
Photo credit: Augapfel
- The Foreigner crew
Photo credit: Hamilton of Forbes
- Pose for the foreigner
Photo credit: Michael Rehfeldt
- Shop sign of the Foreigner's Street
Photo credit: gaobo
- Loren and Wesley at the Foreigner concert
Photo credit: lorenkerns
Quotes about The Foreigner
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of The Foreigner to see it in context!