The Good Doctor
On this page:
- "The Good Doctor" is a 2011 American thriller film directed by Lance Daly, and starring Orlando Bloom as the eponymous "good doctor".
- also known as Perto de Mim
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Spanish Language
- producers: Orlando Bloom, Jonathan King, Dan Etheridge
- executive producers: Leonid Lebedev, Sharon Miller, Orlando Bloom
- production design by Eve Cauley
- art direction by Mark S. Turner
- written by John Enbom
- Orlando Bloom as Dr. Martin Blake
- Riley Keough as Diane Nixon
- Taraji P. Henson as Nurse Theresa
- Rob Morrow as Dr. Waylans
- Michael Peña as Jimmy
- Troy Garity as Dan
- Molly Price as Mrs. Nixon
- Wade Williams as Mr. Nixon
- Sorel Carradine as Valerie
- Gary Cervantes as Mr. Sanchez
- Monique Gabriela Curnen as Nurse Maryanne
- Jean St. James as Nurse Carol
- Jason Axinn as Resident Doctor #1
- Ken Bhan as Resident Doctor #2
- Michelle Cates as ICU NURSE
- Courtney Ford as Stephanie
- Rick Irwin as Dr. Alex Schwartz
- Izumi as Resident Doctor #3
- Nathan Keyes as Rich
- James Kimball as Anesthesiologist
- Elaine Carroll as New Nurse
- David Clennon as Dr. Harbison
- Dan Etheridge as TV Doctor
- Marin Hinkle as Dr. Sayler
- Jonathan King as TV Patient
- Sarah Lancaster as Christine
- Julia Lebedeva as TV Nurse
- Tina Martin as Nurse #1
- Laura McDavid as Patient's mother
- Julie McKinnon as Nurse #2
- Randall Park as Clerk
- Evan Peters as Donny
- Elizabeth Saydah as Resident Doctor #4
- Gary Sievers as Patient #1
- J.K. Simmons as Detective Krauss
- Noel Thurman as Mandy Claypool
- Alex Zubarev as Little Boy
- Darby Kennerly as Resident Female Doctor
- Tom Poole as Patient #2
- casting by Nicole Abellera & Jeanne McCarthy
- cinematography by Yaron Orbach
- edited by Emer Reynolds
- music by Brian Byrne
- costume design by Jill Newell
- set decoration by Ron Olsen
- genres: Thriller, Drama
- rating: G
- released on
- official website: www.good-dr.com
- "The Good Doctor" is a 1939 Argentine film directed by Mario Soffici. The film premiered in Buenos Aires on January 18, 1939 and starred Enrique Muiño.
- "The Good Doctor" is a comedy with music written by Neil Simon.
- "The Good Doctor" is a book written by Damon Galgut.
- "The Good Doctor" is a book by Karen Rose Smith.
- genres: Fiction, Romance novel
- "The Good Doctor" is a book by Alan C Clifford.
- "The good doctor" is a book by Susan Onthank Mates.
- "The Good Doctor" is a musical album of Brian Byrne.
- released on
- "The Good Doctor" is a composition.
- music by Kenny Wheeler
- The good doctor: The phrase "the good doctor" is a cliché which is commonly used in reference to any physician, sometimes with an ironic tone.
- The Good Doctor is a 1973 theater production of the play by Neil Simon.
- Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play nomination for Rene Auberjonois
- Tony Award for Best Original Score nomination for Neil Simon & Peter Link
- Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play nomination for Frances Sternhagen
- Tony Award for Best Lighting Design in a Play or Musical nomination for Tharon Musser
- Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play, received by Frances Sternhagen
Printed books with definitions for The Good Doctor
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Medical Brief (1907)
The good doctor is the one who refuses to be prejudiced, either ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for The Good Doctor
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about The Good Doctor
Click on an item to view that photo:
- The Good Doctor
Photo credit: Creative_Illness
- The Good Doctor
"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
Photo credit: fung.leo
- "The Good Doctor"
Photo credit: katesheets
- The Good Doctor (60-ies).
From the archive: Ivan Chirilovici Bejenari - a surgeon from the village Paustova, Ocnita district, Moldova.
Photo credit: Ion Chibzii
- The good doctor tearing the place up
Photo credit: illustir
- Oh the good Doctor as a scarecrow!
Photo credit: quillons
Quotes about The Good Doctor
A good doctor treats both the patient and the disease.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of The Good Doctor to see it in context!