On this page:
- "The Victim" is a 2006 Thai horror-thriller film written and directed by Monthon Arayangkoon. The film stars Pitchannart Sakakorn as a struggling young actress who takes a job working for the police department, re-enacting crime scenes, but starts to have frightening experiences when she takes on the role of a murdered beauty queen.
- also known as Pee Khon Pen
- country: Thailand
- language: Thai Language
- producer: Monthon Arayangkoon
- written by Monthon Arayangkoon, Shi-Geng Jian, Sompope Vejchapipat
- cinematography by Paibul Phupradab
- music by Patai Poungchneen
- genres: Thriller, Psychological thriller, Horror, World cinema, Mystery
- released on (9 years ago)
- official website: www.thevictimthemovie.com
- "The Victim" a.k.a. "Autopsy": Macchie solari is a 1974 Italian giallo-horror film directed by Armando Crispino. It achieved a cult status for its truculent morgue scenes. The Italian title translates as Sunspots.
- read more about Autopsy
- "The Victim" is a 2011 American film directed, written and starring Michael Biehn and produced and co-starring Jennifer Blanc.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Jennifer Blanc & Lorna Paul
- executive producers: Ryan Honey, Morgan Johnson, Mack Machen & Brock Morse
- production design by Mark Zambrano
- art direction by Mark Zambrano
- written by Michael Biehn & Reed Lackey
- based on a story by Reed Lackey
- Michael Biehn as Kyle Limato
- Jennifer Blanc as Annie
- Ryan Honey as James Harrison
- Danielle Harris as Mary
- Denny Kirkwood as Jonathan Cooger
- Tanya Newbould as Christy Gonzales
- Dana Daurey as Waitress
- Alyssa Lobit as Lisa Kim
- Linoria Aghakhani as Missing Girl #5
- Nidah Barber as Spiritual Advisor
- Samuel N. Benavides as Lisa Kim's Boyfriend
- Nicole Bilderback as Missing Girl #1
- Jenise Blanc as Woman in Restaurant
- J. C. Brandy as Missing Girl #9
- Juliette Chloe as Missing Girl #6
- Phoebe Price as Missing Girl #2
- Kym Jackson as Missing Girl #3
- Amy Honey as Missing Girl #4
- Brianne Davis as Missing Girl #7
- Jamielyn Kane as Missing Girl #8
- Caitlin Keats as Missing Girl #10
- Dorinda Katz as Missing Girl #11
- casting by Katrina Cook
- cinematography by Eric Curtis
- edited by Vance Crofoot
- music by Jeehun Hwang
- costume design by Mandy Pauline & Sydney Spratte
- set decoration by Mark Zambrano & Sean Gwilliam
- genres: Thriller, Crime Fiction
- released on (4 years ago)
- official website: grindhousethevictim.com
- "The Victim" is a humorous Hong Kong action film directed by Sammo Hung released in 1980. Starring Hung and Bryan Leung Kar Yan, the film is also known as Lightning Kung Fu and San bat yau gei. The US release was in June 1982.
- also known as Lightning Kung Fu
- country: Hong Kong
- languages: Yue Chinese, Cantonese
- producer: Karl Maka
- music by Frankie Chan
- genres: Martial Arts Film, Action Film, World cinema, Action/Adventure, Chinese Movies, Drama
- released in (36 years ago)
- "The Victim" a.k.a. "Straight On till Morning" is a 1972 British thriller film directed by Peter Collinson and starring Rita Tushingham, Shane Briant, James Bolam, Katya Wyeth and John Clive. A reserved young woman finds herself attracted to a handsome stranger, unaware of his psychotic tendencies. It was made by Hammer Studios.
- read more about Straight On till Morning
- "The Victim" is a 2012 Konkani theatrical film directed by Milroy Goes, First Konkani Digital Theatrical film in Konkani Cinema with Bollywood actors that was shot entirely on Canon EOS 7D. Starring Kunal Malarkar, Prajkta Biliye and Deepraj Rana. Razak Khan does the role of a Bus conductor. Assistant Director Rohan Austin Goes. The supporting cast includes Deepraj Rana, Ragesh B Asthanaa, Princy Gupta, Prajkta Biliye and Kunal Malarkar. Produced by Jerryton Dias under the banner of Diasons Ventures, the film is set and shot completely in Goa. It premiered at Inox, Goa on 3 August 2012. the film was screened in Karwar, Karnataka on 14 September 2012 after successful premiere and 2 weeks screening in Goa.
- "The Victim" is a 1972 crime film directed by Herschel Daugherty.
- "The Victim" is a 1916 American silent drama film written and directed by Will S. Davis. The film starred Valeska Suratt and Herbert Heyes, and was distributed by Fox Film Corporation. All prints are believed lost.
- "The Victim" is a 1969 comedy film written by Lakis Mihailidis and directed by Dinos Dimopoulos.
- also known as To... thyma
- starring: Zozo Sapountzaki as Bella Boula
- released in (47 years ago)
- The Victim is a fictional character from the 2013 film The Meteor.
- The Victim is a fictional character from the 2014 film Basement.
- The Victim is a fictional character from the 1943 film Who Killed Who?.
- The Victim is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Gleam.
- The Victim is a fictional character from the 2006 film Ten Canoes.
- The Victim is a fictional film character.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for The Victim
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Tales, Rumors, and Gossip (1996)
Exploring Contemporary Folk Literature in Grades 7-12 by Gail De Vos
the victim is a nurse, the setting is a hospital residence; and 2) the victim is a female medical student, the setting is the victim's campus room (Baugh- man 1945, 30). The placing of the arm varies slightly ...
by Eric W. Hickey
This concept has since been repudiated by modern studies, which have more closely examined and defined the relationship between the victim and the offender. KARMEN'S THEORY OF VICTIMOLOGY Scholars have continued to expand ...
by Alison Wakefield, Jenny Fleming
Distinctive Features Historically police work has been generated by, and has relied upon the victim (the complainant) for much of its workload despite popular and police cultural presumptions that the prime concern of police work is catching ...
by Francis T. Cullen, Pamela Wilcox
The Six Stages Stage one, the opening move of the transaction, is performed by the victim and subsequently defined by the offender as offensive. Victims most commonly made a direct, verbal comment which offenders interpreted as insulting.
Encyclopedia of Soviet Law (1985)
by F. J. Ferdinand Joseph Maria Feldbrugge, Gerard Pieter Van den Berg, William Bradford Simons
Before 1958, the victim could participate in the prosecution only as civil plaintiff ( see CIVIL SUIT), as private accuser (which was possible only in respect of a small number of crimes), or as a simple witness. Today, every victim, without regard to ...
by Richard T. Schaefer
Blaming the Victim One form of victim discounting tends to “place the burden on” or “blame” the victim. In this sense, it is a form of secondary victimization in which interactions between victims and medical, legal, and social services cause ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for The Victim
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about The Victim
Click on an item to view that photo:
- The Victim
Building a robotic pumpkin Dalek...
Photo credit: oskay
- The Victim
Just messing around crewing in one of many student film shoots.
Photo credit: Reinis Traidas
- The victim
The same tree with virtually every leaf pruned off in order to obtain smaller leaves.
Photo credit: Andreas D.
- The victim
Photo credit: jasonippolito
- The Victim
This car was parked, minding its own business, when just before midnight it was struck...
Photo credit: AndWat
- The Victim
Bellow in his early 30s.
Photo credit: rafa_luque
- The victim
Body core temperature was zero degrees, but given the surrounding quad walls and variable weather the exact time of death could not be ascertained. Rigor was present in the arms.
Photo credit: Arenamontanus
- The Victim
Photo credit: erix!
- IDed the victim!
Photo credit: lumachrome
- Makro - The Victim
Photo credit: Psylicium
- Supporting the Victim
Photo credit: mikecogh
Video about The Victim
Explanation of penetration outside the network and control the victim by armitage
Explanation of penetration outside the network and control the victim by armitage.
See also the pronunciation examples of The Victim!