On this page:
Who is Theo Keating?
Theo Keating, also known as Fake Blood and Touché, is a British DJ, musician and music producer who made his name as one half of The Wiseguys, a British hip hop/big beat band, together with Paul Eve. Some of their best-known songs are "Start the Commotion" and "Ooh La La", which were used in commercials for Mitsubishi and Budweiser. Keating's current project is a duo called The Black Ghosts where he performs with Simon William Lord, formerly a founding member of rock band Simian.
- also known as DJ Touché; Touché; Touche; DJ Touche; Touché, DJ; Fake Blood
- born in (44 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Musician, disc jockey, record producer
- member of musical groups:
- genres: House music, Electro, Big beat, Electroclash, Hip hop music, Electro house
- albums: "Vampires EP", "Mixmag Presents: DJ Touché's House Party Dynamite", "Fix Your Accent EP", "Good Looking / Tangerine", "Mars", "Mars (Remixes)", "All in the Blink", "Yes / No", "The Paddle / The Girl's a Freak", "Cells", "Deep Red", "FabricLive 69: Fake Blood"
- official website: www.myspace.com/touchelondon
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Theo Keating
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Theo Keating for some fun with words!