On this page:
- Definition of the noun third party
- Phrases with Third party
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Third party
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Third party
- Photos about Third party
- Video language resources about Third party
- Quotes about Third party
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun third party
What does third party mean as a name of something?
- someone other than the principals who are involved in a transaction
- a political party organized in opposition to the major parties in a two-party system
Alternative definition of the noun third party
- a political party in opposition to the main parties in a two-party system
- someone not directly involved in a transaction. A third entity in the Seller (first party) and Customer (second party) relationship. A Seller may employ a third party to perform specific services to augment the value of a product. For example, a manufacturer may employ a third party to pack and distribute a product. A computer manufacturer may augment their product with software from a third-party supplier.
- someone only incidentally or tangentially connected to an incident or dispute; someone other than the principals; a bystander or independent witness.
"Third Party" is an album by American instrumental hip hop duo Blue Sky Black Death. It was released on Fake Four Inc. in 2010. The album is a collaboration with Alexander Chen of Boy in Static.
- also known as Third Party Instrumentals
- genres: Instrumental, Hip hop music, Underground hip hop
- released on (5 years ago)
- Third party: The term third party is used in the United States for any and all political parties in the United States other than one of the two major parties. The term can also refer to independent politicians not affiliated with any party at all and to write-in candidates.
- Third party: In electoral politics, a third party is any party contending for votes that failed to outpoll either of its two strongest rivals. The distinction is particularly significant in two-party systems. In any case "third" is often used figuratively, as in "the third parties", where the intent, literally stated, is "the third and succeeding parties".
- Third party: In Canada, a third party usually refers to a relatively small federal or provincial political party that is not usually considered to have a realistic chance of forming a government, but has representation in the federal House of Commons or the provincial legislature. However, due to the Parliamentary form of government, during minority government situations, third parties may hold the balance of power, and thus exercise significant control over the government's policy. In some cases, such a party has swept to power by "coming through the middle", as with the emergence of the Social Credit Party of British Columbia in 1952-53.
Phrases with Third party
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Third party
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Helmut K. Anheier
Third-party payments are payments received by non-profit organizations from a' third party' for contract work. Non-profits are contracted by third parties such as governments or businesses to provide services, which are not paid for directly by ...
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
time policy 495 third-degree murder — see MURDER third party — see PARTY 1 a, b third-party beneficiary — see BENEFICIARY d third-party claim n 1 : a claim made against a third party in a third-party complaint — compare ...
ADMINISTRATIVE HEALTHCARE DATA: Nonclinical, nonmedical patient electronic data, files, and information, usually about third party payer, contact information, and reimbursement status. ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION: Health care ...
ln this case, the quota holder is a third party to the sales transaction and the quota charges ...
THIRD PARTY Any person other than a passenger and shall also exclude a member of the household or a member of the family within the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, or a motor vehicle owner or land transportation operator, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Third party
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Third party
Click on an item to view that photo:
Third party communication
Photo credit: d26b73
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Third party
Click on an item to play that video:
- Third Party Logistics Definition
This video defines Third Party Logistics. Learn the correct definition of Third Party Logistics. For the full text definition of Third Party Logistics, visit: ...
- Third party Meaning
Video shows what third party means. someone not directly involved in a transaction. A third entity in the Seller (first party) and Customer (second party) ...
- Definition of Third Party Insurance : Insurance Questions Answered
- Third Party Logistics Definition
Definition of Third Party Logistics.
- Prophet Blessing Chiza | The third party explanation effect (3 of 5)
- Prophet Blessing Chiza | The third party explanation effect (5 of 5)
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = third party insurance
View more videos about Third Party Processor.
See also the pronunciation examples of Third party!
Quotes about Third party
I was the candidate first time a Green or any progressive third party has ever been in a national televised debate. I was in five of them. And the response from the public was overwhelming. (Peter Camejo)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Third party to see it in context!