On this page:
- Definition of the noun thor
- Definition of the adverb thor
- Other definitions of thor
- Phrases with Thor
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Thor
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Thor
- Photos about Thor
- Video language resources about Thor
- Quotes about Thor
- Scrabble value of T1H4O1R1
- Anagrams of THOR
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun thor
What does thor mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- (Norse mythology) god of thunder and rain and farming; pictured as wielding a hammer emblematic of the thunderbolt; identified with Teutonic Donar
Definition of the adverb thor
What does thor mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- [Geordie] there
- [Geordie] they're (they are)
Other definitions of thor
What does thor also mean?
- [Geordie] their
- Thor: Ettore Dulay, better known by his stage name Thor, is a Filipino singer, performer & songwriter.
- Thor a.k.a. Thor Salden from Schoten was the winning contestant in the Belgian pre-selections of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2006 and he represented Belgium in the international final on 2 December 2006 in Bucharest, Romania where he reached seventh place in a field of fifteen. At the time of the preselections he was the youngest contestant at eight years old. He won both the first semi-final on 17 September 2006 and the final on 1 October 2006. In the opening show he performed together with Attic and Clouseau.
Phrases with Thor
Phrases starting with the word Thor:
- Thor dobkini
- Thor's Beard
- Thor Algicola
- Thor Cordelli
- thor hyerdahl
- Thor manningi
- Thor Sollaudi
- Thor Spinipes
- Thor spinosus
- Thor's Hammer
- Thor Cocoensis
- Thor Marguitae
- Thor paschalis
- Thor floridanus
Phrases ending with the word Thor:
View more phrases with the word Thor in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Thor
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Silas H. Shepherd Research Lodge #1843
In Norse polytheism, Thor is a hammer wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, strength ...
Rock Your iPad: Thor (2014)
by G.W. Childs IV
EXPAND BUTTONS: Thor is a huge synth—figuratively, sonically, and literally. It takes up a lot of screen space in Reason and on the iPad—too much, in fact. The Expand buttons are a necessary evil for allowing you to have full access to the ...
The Saturday Magazine (1842)
Over the Griine Thor is the spacious apartment in which the Society of Natural History in Dantzic holds its meetings. On the right of the market is a fine gothic building called Arthushof or Junkerhof. It consists of a large hall, the vaulted roof of ...
by John Sundholm, Isak Thorsen, Lars Gustaf Andersson, Olof Hedling, Gunnar Iversen, Birgir Thor Møller
John Sundholm, Isak Thorsen, Lars Gustaf Andersson, Olof Hedling, Gunnar Iversen, Birgir Thor Møller. AALTONEN, VEIKKO (1955— ). Finnish director. Aaltonen belongs to the same generation of Finnish filmmakers as the Kaurismaki ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Thor
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Thor
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Sean Davis
The Hotel On Rivington (THOR), Lower East Side, New York City....Room 1601
Best viewed LARGE
Photo credit: Chalky Lives
Photo credit: MuseLed
Photo credit: discutivo
God of Thunder
Photo credit: Gunner111
- Thor's Well
Photo credit: Thomas Shahan 3
- Thor Lake REE Ore
Purple (euhedral?) fluorite and reddish-brown bastnasite in white quartz from one of the multiple undeveloped REE (rare earth element) deposits at Thor Lake, Northwest Territories, Canada. Sample is from the decline into the beryllium-rich T-Zone deposit. Field of view 1 inch by 1/2 inch.
Photo credit: subarcticmike
- Thor iPad wallpaper
Thor from Marvel Comics on your iPad! Enjoy more free comic book ipad wallpapers at...
Photo credit: xploitme
- Ladies Loki and Thor
Photo credit: greyloch
- Thor's Bullet
Thor's Bullet is a five-year-old who only recently won his first race.
Photo credit: Rennett Stowe
- Thor's Well
Thor's Well @ Cape Perpetua on the Oregon Coast
Photo credit: Bill Young
- Thor cosplayer
Thor cosplayer at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
Photo credit: Gage Skidmore
- Thor Hushovd
Photo credit: Laurie Beylier
- Thor Naps
Photo credit: mamanat - Alison Squiers Photography
- Montreal Comiccon 2014: Thor
Photo credit: pikawil100
View more pictures about Thor amboinensis.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Thor
Click on an item to play that video:
- Thor Meaning
Video shows what Thor means. The god of thunder.. occasionally borrowed from Scandinavia.. Thor pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary ...
- Avengers Assemble - "Thor's modern slang" - Funny Clip
A funny clip.
- Thor Meaning
Video shows what thor means. there. they're (they are). Thor Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say thor. Powered by MaryTTS ...
- The THOR 2 trailer: The inner meaning
- Thor's beard Meaning
Video shows what Thor's beard means. The plant houseleek used in Heathenry.. Thor's beard Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to ...
- Thor 2 explanation
- Thor figure explanation (CrimeBtips)
- Beat & Thor - In a Minecraft Adventure (explanation)
- Thor's strange language..
- Good News CHIN, THOR People/Language Movie Trailer
- Thor 45cc description
- THOR 1K TEAMTAGE IS OUT! [[DESCRIPTION]]
- THOR A1448274 South L.A (Please view description for more info)
- Elementary School ESL Movie Project: "Zeus vs. Thor" (2014)
This was made by two South Korean elementary school students for their 'make a movie' class project. Students studied movie vocabulary on the type of shots ...
View more videos about Thor: The Dark World.
See also the pronunciation examples of Thor!
Quotes about Thor
Scrabble value of T1H4O1R1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of THOR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Thor!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Thor to see it in context!