On this page:
Who is Timbe?
Timbe is a Serbian MC, DJ and beatmaker a member of the hip-hop group Bad Copy and former member of the group 43zla. He is one of the most respected MCs in the Balkan region.
- also known as Rasid Kurtanovic, Rašid Kurtanović, Timjah
- born on (37 years ago) in Belgrade
- nationality: Serbia
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Hip hop music, Rap music
- albums: "Praznik za uši", "Timbetova Zemlja"
Timbe a.k.a. Timbé is a town and commune in Côte d'Ivoire.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Timbe
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joel Alswang
rochin and timbe a short spear and shield (an advanced weapon) rokushakubo see bo sai a forked ...
by George William Johnson
Timbe * DD 2 MAY – MEA 403.
by George William Johnson, Charles Henry Wright
– timbe'lla. A synonym of Crassula umbella. Sequoia, Native name. (Nat, ord., Coniferae ; Tribe, Taxodieae. Syns., Washingtonia and Wellingtonia.) Hardy evergreen. For cultivation, see TAxoDIUM, to which it is allied.
by Joseph Bosworth
daz tia èrda daz uuázer timbe gāt. (inde der fierdo téil náhôr ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Timbe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Timbe
Photo credit: Paul Comstock
Scrabble value of T1I1M3B3E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TIMBE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Timbe!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Timbe to find many related words and phrases!