On this page:
- "Titli" is a 2014 Bollywood drama film directed by Kanu Behl and produced by Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films and Dibakar Banerjee Productions Pvt. Ltd. It features actors Ranvir Shorey, Amit Sial, Shashank Arora, Lalit Behl and Shivani Raghuvanshi in the lead roles. The International sales partner is Westend Films The film is expected to release at the end of the year 2014.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Dibakar Banerjee
- executive producer: Smriti Jain
- production design by Parul Sondh
- written by Kanu Behl & Sharat Katariya
- casting by Atul Mongia
- cinematography by Siddharth Diwan
- edited by Namrata Rao
- music by Karan Gour
- costume design by Fabeha
- genres: Drama, Crime Fiction, Thriller, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on
- official website: www.westendfilms.com/films/current/titli
- "Titli" a.k.a. "The First Monsoon Day": Titli "butterfly") is a 2002 Bengali film by Rituparno Ghosh, starring Konkona Sen Sharma, Aparna Sen, Mithun Chakraborty. The film tells the story of a developing adolescent, played by Konkona, and the sensitivity of a teenager, and also the portrayal of the mother-daughter relationship and quiet understanding within the pair. Titli also means butterfly in Hindi.
- read more about The First Monsoon Day
"Titli" a.k.a. "Titlī" is a written work by Jaishankar Prasad.
- Titli is a fictional character from the 2006 film Chingaari.
- Titli is a fictional character from the 2002 film The First Monsoon Day.
- Titli is a film character from the 2004 film Badsha the King.
- Titli is a fictional character from the 2014 film Titli.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Titli
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Illustrated London News (1861)
The titli refers to the custom in Germany of celebrating the twenty-fiftl anniversary of a wedding; and the drama commences with th: preparations made by a happy couple for carrying Ollt'lille core monial festival with proper effect. [Altmann and ...
by Clive Upton, William A. Kretzschmar, Jr.
l, -z tittlebat BR titlbat, -s AM tidl,bat, -s tittle-tattle BR titl tatl AM tidol taedol tittup BR titop, -S, -In, -t AM tidop, -S, -In, -t tittuppy BR 'titopi AM tidopi titty BR titli, -sz AM tidi, -z titubation BR titje'beisn titsu'besn AM titso'bels (o)n ...
by John Shakespear
H० ७*** titli , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Titli
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Titli
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Titli
Titli learns to chat in her baby language.
See also the pronunciation examples of Titli!
Scrabble value of T1I1T1L1I1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TITLI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Titli!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Titli to see it in context!