On this page:
- Tiz a.k.a. Ashley Tisdale: Ashley Michelle Tisdale is an American actress, singer, and producer. During her childhood, she appeared in more than 100 TV advertisements and had roles in theatre and television shows. In 2004, she was cast as Maddie Fitzpatrick in Disney Channel's The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and rose to prominence in 2006 as Sharpay Evans in the television film High School Musical. The High School Musical series included three films and the spin-off Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure. Tisdale's resultant popularity led her to sign a record deal with Warner Bros. Records in 2006. Her debut album, Headstrong, was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America and features the single "He Said She Said". Two years later, Tisdale released her second studio album, Guilty Pleasure. In 2013, she announced plans to make music again and confirmed that she has been recording her third studio album.
- read more about Ashley Tisdale (dance-pop artist)
- Tiz a.k.a. Jamie Tisdale is an actress.
- read more about Jamie Tisdale (actress)
Tiz is a fictional character from the 2006 anime TV series Jyu Oh Sei.
Tiz a.k.a. Tari Airport is an airport in Tari, Papua New Guinea.
- TIZ or Taganrogskiy Instrumentalniy Zavod No. 65 named after Stalin ) was a motorcycle manufacturer. In 1936 they commenced building the TIZ-AM-600, a Soviet copy of the BSA 1931 Sloper 600. With the German Invasion of the Soviet Union, the plant was transferred east to the town of Tyumen in the Ural region. The new plant was known as TMZ or Tyumenskiy Mototsikletniy Zavod.
- Tiz a.k.a. Tai Hongjin Language: Tai Hongjin is a Tai language of southern China. Dialects may not be mutually intelligible.
- also known as Hongjin Language
- Tiz a.k.a. zinc finger protein 675 is a gene.
- also known as TRAF6-inhibitory zinc finger protein, TRAF6-binding zinc finger protein, TRAF6 inhibitory zinc finger
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tiz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lukasz Komsta, Monika Waksmundzka-Hajnos, Joseph Sherma
tizanidine TIZ is an imidazoline derivative, 5-chloro-N-(4,5- dihydro-1H-imidazol-2-yl)benzo[c][1,2,5]thiadiazol-4-amine. TIZ is a central α-2 ...
by J. Broeckhove, L. Lathouwers
e = TIZ is an absorbing potential which is zero (or essentially so) in the relevant interaction region and gradually turned on at its edges so as to absorb all flux exiting the interaction region. Since E is a potential energy-like operator, ...
'Tis, tiz, a contraction of it is. Tisane, tēzan′, n.a medicinaldecoction. SeePtisan. Tisic, tiz′ik,n. (Shak.) an obsolete spelling of phthisic.
To which is Added, a Vocabulary of Scripture Proper Names, &c by George Fulton
attention; regard Advertise, ad-ver-tiz', v. to inform another; to give intelligence - Advertisement, ad-ver'tiz-ment or ad-ver- tiz'- ment, n. intelligence; information; notice published in a paper - Advertiser, ...
A Dictionary English and Marathi, Compiled for the Government of Bombay. Planned and Commenced by ---, Continued and Completed by T(homas) Candy (1847)
by James-T ..... Molesworth
Tiz f. If f of Im. f. if IFT f Bow-k. *Thosts. Common single k, farmia. Common slip k. Hoitz, Hosts, stroniz. ## Isa, Closing k, formed with the strands. iroz Tiz. Grandam's k. 813sist Tiz. K. tied to aid remembrance.
Cobb's Abridgment of J. Walker's Critical Pronouncing Dictionary and Expositor of the English Language (1834)
Carefully Compiled from the London Quarto Editions, Published Under the Inspection of the Author ; in which Mr. Walker's Principles of Orthography and Pronunciation are Strictly Followed : and in Addition, Each Word is Systematically Divided, the Secondary Accent Noted, the Plurals of Nouns, the Present Tense and Preterit of Verbs, the Participles and the Variable Adjectives are Inserted, and All Useless Repetitions of Words are Avoided ; to which are Prefixed, Concise Principles of Pronunciation, and Rules for Accentuation and the Division of Words : with an Appendix, Containing a Class of Words which are in Common Use in this Country, and Not Found in Walker's Dictionary : Partcularly Designed for the Use of Schools by John Walker, Lyman Cobb
Di versi ties, dé-vár' sé \tiz, s. Di verse ly ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tiz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Tiz
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Tiz
Get your copy of AMERICAN slang VOL. 4 1953 thAT's tiz IFU gAUGHT sWaG
See also the pronunciation examples of Tiz!
Scrabble value of T1I1Z10
The value of this 3-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine