Tom De Haven
On this page:
Who is Tom De Haven?
Tom De Haven is an American author, editor, journalist, and writing teacher. His recurring subjects include literary and film noir, the Hollywood studio system and the American comics industry. De Haven is noted for his comics-themed novels, including the Derby Dugan trilogy and It's Superman.
- born in (66 years ago) in Bayonne
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Journalist, author, editor
- written works: "Derby Dugan's Depression Funnies: A Novel", "The End-of-Everything Man", "Sunburn Lake", "Funny Papers", "It's Superman!"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel - "The End-of-Everything Man"
- American Book Awards - "Derby Dugan's Depression Funnies: A Novel"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Tom De Haven
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Ed BRYANT, Mikhail BULGAKOV, Anthony BURGESS, William BURROUGHS, Italo CALV1NO, Angela CARTER, Jerome CHARYN, Barbara COMYNS, Robert COOVER, Jim GRACE, Tom DE HAVEN, Thomas M. DISCH, E.L. DOCTOROW, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tom De Haven
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tom De Haven for some fun with words!