On this page:
Who is Tom Poston?
Tom Poston: Thomas Gordon "Tom" Poston was an American television and film actor. He starred on television in a career that began in 1950. He appeared as a comic actor, game show panelist, comedy/variety show host, film actor, television actor, and Broadway performer. According to USA Today Life editor Dennis Moore, Poston appeared in more sitcoms than any other actor. In the 1980s, he played George Utley, opposite Bob Newhart's character on Newhart.
- also known as Thomas Poston, Thomas Gordon Poston, Thomas Gordon "Tom" Poston
- born on (94 years ago) in Columbus, child of George Poston and Margaret Poston
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Comedian, actor, presenter
- died on (8 years ago) in Los Angeles of respiratory failure
- read more about Tom Poston (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Tom Poston
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jerry Roberts
The bushel of gag-masters convened for this send-up included Carol Burnett, Charles Grodin, Dabney Coleman, Jeffrey Jones , Tom Poston,. 47.
by Vincent Terrace
Tom Poston (Toby Winfield); Elmira Roessler (Elmira Cleebe); Art Van Harvey ( Calvin Sperry); Doug Chandler (SheriffBoylan); Lee Henry (Dr. Glen Bowden); Bruce Dane (Roy Corey).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tom Poston
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tom Poston for some fun with words!