On this page:
- Tommy Kirk: Thomas Lee "Tommy" Kirk is a former American actor and later a businessman. He is best known for his performances in a number of highly popular movies made by Walt Disney Studios such as Old Yeller, The Shaggy Dog and The Misadventures of Merlin Jones, as well as beach party movies of the mid 1960s.
- also known as Thomas Lee Kirk, Thomas Harvey Kirk, Scrappy Tommy Kirk, Tom Kirk, Tommy 'Santa Monica' Kirk, Thomas Kirk, Thomas Lee "Tommy" Kirk
- born on (74 years ago) in Louisville, child of Louis Kirk and Lucy Kirk
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, businessperson
- read more about Tommy Kirk (actor)
- Tommy Kirk a.k.a. Tom Kirk was an Australian professional rugby league footballer of the 1930s and 40s. A New South Wales state representative goal-kicking fullback, he played in Sydney's New South Wales Rugby Football League for the Canterbury-Bankstown and Newtown clubs as well as with North Sydney. Kirk also became the first player to score 1,000 career points in the NSWRFL. He was also the first player to become the seasons top point scorer on 5 occasions : 1938, 1940, 1943, 1944, 1946.
- read more about Tom Kirk
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Tommy Kirk
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Disneyland Encyclopedia (2017)
The Unofficial, Unauthorized, and Unprecedented History of Every Land, Attraction, Restaurant, Shop, and Major Event in the Original Magic Kingdom by Chris Strodder
Nikita Kids Amateur Dog Show Kids of the Kingdom Kimball, Ward King Arthur Carrousel King Kong King Triton Gardens “King Tut” Kirk, Tommy Kirk Wall and the Hillbillies “Kiss Goodnight, A” Kline, Tiny Knight, Goodwin Knight Shop Knott's ...
by Mark A. Robinson
Ray Bolger, Tommy Sands, Tommy Kirk, Ed Wynn, Ann Jillian, Henry Calvin, Gene Sheldon, Mary McCarty, and Kevin Corcoran. In 1986, another film version with revised lyrics by Leslie Bricusse starred Drew Barrymore, Richard Mulligan, ...
by William D. Crump
Disney motion picture starring Ray Bolger, Kevin Corcoran, Annette Funicello, Tommy Kirk, Tommy Sands, and Ed Wynn. In 1962, it received the following honors: Academy Award nominations for Best Costume Design and Best Musical ...
by Vincent Terrace
Tommy Kirk (Frank Hardy); Russ Conway (Fenton Hardy); Carole Ann Campbell ( Iola ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
A teenager (Tommy Kirk) comes across a mysterious amulet that changes him into a sheepdog at the most inopportune times. Smith's main theme features a piccolo frolicking about the scale much as an anxious puppy playing with a toy.
by Barry Monush
TOMMY KIRK BORN: LOUISVILLE, KY, DECEMBER 10, 1941. RAISED IN CA. Definitely one of the unsung bright lights of Disney's early live-action period, sensitive Tommy Kirk made for an engaging hero of some lightweight fare but wasn't ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
W: Tommy Kirk, Annette Funicello, Donna Loren, Jesse White, Harvey Lembeck, Elsa Lanchester, Jody McCrea, Susan Hart, Don Rickles, Dorothy Lamour, Buster Keaton, Bobbi Shaw, Ben Lessy, Candy Johnson P: James H. Nicholson ...
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Tommy Kirk (Wilby Daniels), Fred MacMurray (Wilson Daniels), Alexander Scourby (Mikhail Andrassy), Roberta Shore (Franceska Andrassy). 104 mins. B/w. Technology-crazy teenager Wilby, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tommy Kirk
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Tommy Kirk
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Tommy Kirk
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tommy Kirk for some fun with words!