On this page:
- Tony Doyle was an Irish television and film actor. He first came to prominence playing a liberal catholic priest - Father Sheehy - in RTÉ's iconic rural drama The Riordans. He appeared in such popular shows as Coronation Street, Between The Lines, 1990 and Ballykissangel, and won an Irish Film and Television Academy Award for best leading performance for his role in the 1998 miniseries Amongst Women. Tony Doyle also appeared in the first Minder episode, "Gunfight at the OK Laundrette", playing a drunken Irishman.
- Tony Doyle: Anthony Doyle MBE is a British former professional cyclist.
- Tony Doyle: Anthony Kenneth "Tony" Doyle was an Australian politician. He was the Labor member for Peats in the New South Wales Legislative Assembly from 1985 to 1994.
- born on (62 years ago)
- nationality: Australia
- died in (22 years ago)
- Tony Doyle in Dublin is a former Irish rugby union international player who played for the Irish national rugby union team. He played as a scrum-half. He played for the Ireland team in 1984, winning 2 caps and was part of the Ireland squad at the 1987 Rugby World Cup.
- born on (57 years ago) in Dublin
- Tony Doyle a.k.a. Anthony Doyle is a co-founder and the Managing Director of Doyle & Tratt Products Ltd.
- read more about Anthony Doyle
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tony Doyle
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bill Mallon, Jeroen Heijmans
Hugh Pofler Ferdinand Bracke Hugh Pofler Dirk Baert Hugh Pofler Hugh Pofler RoySchuHen RoySchuuen Francesco Moser Gregor Braun Gregor Braun Bert Oosterbosch Tony Doyle Alain Bondue Alain Bondue Steele Bishop Hans-Henrik ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
W: Omri Katz, Tiffanie Poston Pete Koch, Tony Doyle, Mimi Maynard, Sharon Hoffman, Megan Hughes, Steven Anderson D: Brett Thompson SCR: Willie Baronet & Lisa Morton PHOTOG: Rick Fichter MUSIC: Fredric Teetsel Standard juvenile ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tony Doyle
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Tony Doyle for some fun with words!