On this page:
Tours is a city in central France, the capital of the Indre-et-Loire department.
- also known as Tours, France
- part of France, Indre-et-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire
- read more about Tours (city)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Tours
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A complete guide to the best hotels, restaurants, parks, and must-see attractions by Betsy Malloy
Based on George Lucas's Star Wars movies and featuring characters like R2D2 and C3PO, Star Tours is a simulator ride. An elaborate preshow includes Animatronic characters from the Star Wars movies and video monitors that feature Star ...
Hand-book for central Europe (1845)
Tours is a place of considerable antiquity. In the sixth and seventh centuries it ...
Embracing Descriptions of France, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Sicily, Switzerland, Belgium, and Holland, Together with Interesting Notices of Their Principal Cities and Towns
ToURs is a city of France, and the capital of the department of Indre-and-Loire, on the Loire. It is situated on a delightful plain, in one of the finest parts of France, the surrounding country being remarkably beautiful. It contains a cathedral ...
Start Strong Finish Strong by Rob Bell
One difference from the professional tours is that playing performance is not the only aspect rewarded. Points are also earned through effort and ...
Grant's Getaways (2013)
101 Oregon Adventures by Grant McOmie
” T&T Wildlife Tours is an asset to Oregon's A FRONT ...
Oregon Breweries (2014)
by Brian Yaeger
Wanderlust Tours is an adventure company that will take you spelunking down into the Lava Caves.
The Gentleman's Guide in His Tour Through France; Being Particularly Descriptive of the Southern and Western Departments, Etc. [With a Map.] (1817)
by Henry COXE (pseud. [i.e. John Millard.])
Tours is an episcopal see, has an academy of arts and belles lettres, a royal college, ...
by J. Michael Spector
Virtual tours also may include collateral material, such as maps, study guides, quizzes, text references, and links to related websites. Internetenabled experiences allow virtual travelers ...
Encyclopedia of Tourism (2002)
by Jafar Jafari
Historically, organised tours can be traced to at least 1500 BC, and were common at the time of the Greek and Roman Empires, especially to Egypt. In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, the Grand Tour was an essential element in the ...
by Gail Grant
Portraits tours are a series of turns done on the points or demi-pointes, making a half-turn on each foot with the feet close together. The turns should be done evenly and with great speed, aided by small movements of the arms and the spotting ...
Encyclopedia of Early Cinema (2005)
by Richard Abel
Hale's Tours consisted of one or more theater cars, each seating 72 “passengers.” The moving pictures that showed out the front end of the car offered a filmed point of ...
by Scotland. Court of Session, Mungo Ponton Brown, William Maxwell Morison
Tours, William Tours, &c. Sir Alexander Tours of Innerleith, as principal, Alexander Simpsone in Innerleith, and Alexander Steill in the Mains thereof, as cautioners, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Tours
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Tours
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Tours
Click on an item to play that video:
- Bangon Tours "Bakasyon Mo, May meaning" eyed in calamity-struck Visayas
Philippines, fourth countries in the list that visited by many tourists last 2013. Department of Tourism (DOT) launched Bangon Tours "Bakasyon Mo, May ...
- Berlin Walking Tours guide explanation Germany
Berlin Walking Tours guide explanation Germany.
- Krauthammer's Take: WH Explanation About Tours Indicative of 'Arm's Length Relationship w Truth'
- Vocabulary Tours
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = Sale of travel tickets and package tours services
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = Organisation of package tours
- TOURS - Language School
Uk/1979. PowerPop Punky Mod Band From Late 70's Originally. Released in a laminated paper ps (1000 pressed, black & white card cover) Vocals, Guitar ...
- Governor ESL Narasimhan tours Tirumala frequently; Crores spent for the Protocol | ABN (06-04-2015)
Governor ESL Narasimhan visits Tirumala Venkateswara Temple very often. As per the records of the government, Narasimhan has toured the holy place for 35 ...
- Hello School Tours - English Language Company - Sydney
Confira mais um...
- Club ESL Winter Tours
- THE LANGUAGE PROFESSIONALS - TESTIMONIALS OF CLIENTS - ARABIAN MASTI TOURS
- Kava Plant Description Viti Eco Tours
- Student Tours Abroad | Why Language Teachers Travel
World language teachers chat about why it's so important to travel with students abroad.
- Foreign Language Tours
See a Trademark Tours guide present Harvard to you in over 11 different languages. Call...
- Rassias Summer Language Program - Tours, France
A fun video shot and edited by one of the students, Becky Ward, on the Tours, France Program in 2002.
- Governor ESL Narasimhan tours Delhi to discuss on Cash for Vote scam | Express TV
Governor ESL Narasimhan is all set to tour Delhi to discuss on the current political status in the state with the central government officials especially on the Cash ...
- Wild West Irish Tours Review! On an Irish Language Journey!
- ABS: Verbal Description Tours -- Albright-Knox Art Gallery
Mariann Smith, Curator of Education at the Albright-Knox Art Gallery in Buffalo, NY on how they began Verbal Description Tours.
- Governor ESL Narasimhan tours Delhi to meet Union Ministers | 10TV
Watch 10TV, a leading 24/7 Telugu news channel for all the latest news updates, breaking news, Political News, Live Reports, Weather Reports, Sports Update, ...
- Pleasant vip tours description
- Description about Dominical. Hotels and Tours
- Side Turkey Rafting Tours in Koprulu Kanyon National Park Description
Get your adrenaline pumping for a day of action rafting in the Koprulu Kanyon National Park. You will meander through gorge and tumble over rapids down the ...
- Full Description: Four Winds, Morning Molokini Snorkel - Tom Barefot's Tours Blog
- Zip Line Activity at San Cristobal Language School and Chiapas Tours
The San Cristobal Language School...
See also the pronunciation examples of Tours!
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about Tours
Many times I've gone on tours with Paul Anka. He would have someone sitting behind him to keep people from even talking to him. You were almost in a little restricted area there. (Ben E. King)
more quotes about tours...
Scrabble value of T1O1U1R1S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of TOURS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Tours!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Tours to see it in context!