On this page:
Trouble Maker is sometimes a misspelling of trouble-maker.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun trouble maker
What does trouble maker mean as a name of something?
- someone who deliberately stirs up trouble
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- alternative spelling: troublemaker
- synonyms of trouble maker: bad hat / mischief-maker / troubler
- more generic terms: persona non grata / unwelcome person = a person who for some reason is not wanted or welcome
- more specific terms:
- agitator / fomenter = one who agitates
- disturber = a troubler who interrupts or interferes with peace and quiet
- badgerer / heckler = someone who tries to embarrass you with gibes and questions and objections
- hellion / heller / devil = a rowdy or mischievous person
- hellhound = a very evil man
- instigator / firebrand / instigant / provoker / inciter = someone who deliberately foments trouble
- blusterer / loudmouth = a person who causes trouble by speaking indiscreetly
- practical joker / prankster / trickster / tricker / cut-up / hoaxer = someone who plays practical jokes on others
- rioter = troublemaker who participates in a violent disturbance of the peace
Trouble Maker is the first official sub-group of South Korean groups 4Minute and Beast, formed by Cube Entertainment in 2011. The sub-group is composed of Hyuna and Jang Hyun-seung.
- also known as 트러블메이커
- genres: K-pop, Pop music
- albums: "Trouble Maker", "Chemistry"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Video - "Now"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Song - "Now"
- official website: www.thetroublemaker.co.kr
- "Trouble Maker": Trouble Maker is the debut album of South Korean co-ed subunit Trouble Maker consisting of 4minute's HyunA and Beast's Hyunseung.
- Trouble Maker is the debut K-pop song by South Korean duo Trouble Maker, who consists of Hyuna from 4Minute and Hyunseung from Beast; it is taken from their first EP, Trouble Maker, released on December 1, 2011.
- "Trouble Maker": "Trouble-Maker" is a 1976 single by disco/gospel singer, Roberta Kelly. The single, produced by Giorgio Moroder, was a number-one hit on the disco/dance chart for two weeks. "Trouble Maker" failed to reach either the pop or soul charts.
- "Trouble Maker" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "TROUBLE MAKER" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- also known as トラベルメイカー
- music and lyrics by Tetsurō Oda
- "Trouble Maker" is a musical album of Roberta Kelly.
"Trouble Maker" is a 1995 joint Taiwan and Hong Kong romance comedy film directed by Taiwanese director Chu Yin-ping and produced by Hong Kong director Wong Jing. Starring Taiwanese actor singer Takeshi Kaneshiro, Hong Kong actor Ng Man-tat, Hong Kong actress Athena Chu and Taiwanese child actor Steven Hao Shao Wen. The Hong Kong Chinese title 蠟筆小小生 translates as "Crayon Siao Siao San" which is derived from the popular Japanese manga "Crayon Shin-chan" about a mischievous little boy. The movie was first released in Taiwan under the title "Fart King 臭屁王". The movie was renamed and dubbed in Cantonese for all the Taiwanese actors to cater to the Hong Kong audiences. Hong Kong actors Ng Man-tat, Athena Chu and Gabriel Wong Yat-San filmed their lines in Cantonese which was dubbed over by an actor for the Mandarin version. The movie was released in Taiwan on 25 March 1995 and then a week later on 1 April 1995 in Hong Kong.
- countries: Hong Kong, Taiwan
- languages: Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese
- director: Chu Yen-ping
- producer: Laula Luo
- written by Cheng Kuo & Hsin Wei
- cinematography by Yung Shu Chen
- edited by Chen Bo-wen
- genres: Action Film, Comedy, Drama, Romance Film
- released on (20 years ago)
Trouble Maker is a fictional character in the 2008 film The Rainbow Tribe.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Trouble Maker
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Mehri Lexicon (2012)
by T. M. Johnstone
trouble maker fetäyn (feténi) ...
by Jean-Paul Kouega
trouble- shooter trouble maker e.g. 'All the trouble-shooter of the class will be punished.
Mai-Mai (Somali) Dictionary (2016)
Mai-Mai to English by Seqend Hussain
bilamed feminine bilan female bilan sahib female friend bilar broad, big and flat bilash naught, free bilashow free bilaw start, begin bilay or bilaya trouble bilayotroubles bilayoley or bilayole trouble maker bilig flash bill bill biligbilig lighting ...
Hiamnda Dictionary (2015)
A Wordlist by Daniel M. N. McDikkoh
Trouble maker/ starting trouble. Get up before dawn / very early morning. Bright / brighter / taller / longer.
by George A. Katchmer
Jack Hoxie, Harry Todd The Trouble Maker William Russell Trouble Trail Neva ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Trouble Maker
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Trouble Maker
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Trouble Maker
Photo credit: Marcus Grbac
- Trouble Maker
Barking as loud as he can, just cause he can. Typical Socks =-/
Photo credit: AJU_photography
- Trouble Maker
Photo credit: amseaman
- Chori, the little trouble maker
At Stinson Beach, CA
Photo credit: Pati-G [Pati Gaitan]
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Trouble Maker
Trouble Maker - Trouble Maker [Duet Cover(Check Description)]
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Trouble Maker to see it in context!