Trouble in Mind
is an acrostic for tim.
On this page:
"Trouble in Mind" is a 1985 neo-noir film, shot in Seattle, which follows an ex-cop just released from jail after serving time for a murder sentence as he returns to the mean streets of the fictional "Rain City.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Spanish Language, Korean Language
- director: Alan Rudolph
- producers: Carolyn Pfeiffer & David Blocker
- production design by Steven Legler
- written by Alan Rudolph
- cinematography by Toyomichi Kurita
- edited by Thomas Walls
- music by Mark Isham
- set decoration by K.C. Fox
- genres: Neo-noir, Crime Fiction, Drama
- released on (29 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Trouble in Mind
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 17: Education by Clarence L. Mohr
Leon Litwack, Trouble in Mind: Black ...
by Edward M. Komara
Trouble in Mind.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Trouble in Mind
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Trouble in Mind
Trouble in mind
Canon F1, FD 50mm, 1,8
Treatment and toning CS6
Lightnin Hopkins - Trouble in mind...
Photo credit: cardijo
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Trouble in Mind for some fun with words!