On this page:
Who is Ultz?
Ultz is a scenic designer.
- also known as David
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Set designer, theatre director
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Laurence Olivier Award for Designer of the Year - "The Twin Rivals"
- nominated to Laurence Olivier Award for Best Set Designer - "Jerusalem"
- Laurence Olivier Award for Best Set Designer - "Jerusalem"
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Scenic Design of a Play - "Jerusalem"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ultz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The F ultz is a variety widely grown in the South. It has only few beards, and may also be used for hay. Red May is an early, beardless variety .
by Jonathan Law
At that year's Olivier awards Rylance was again named best actor and an award also went to Ultz for the play's striking set (which included real trees and a selection of live animals). Jesus Christ Superstar A rock opera based on the life of ...
Dictionary of Energy (1991)
Sc+ultz, V., and Whicker, F. W. 1980.
Compendieuses Staats-Historisches Kriegs- und Friedens-Lexicon; Staats-Revolutionen, Tumulte, darinnen die vornehmsten Kriege, Rebelionen ... und ... Friedens-Tractaten ... beschrieben werden. Nebst einer Vorrede von W. F. Pistorio (1734)
by G. A. ZENNER
Evangelische und auf dem Lande egasoderselben massakrirte : Wöre P ultz unter auch ihr Vornehmster und Cheff, ...
by John Jane Smith Wharton
Voluntas ultz'ma testatoris est perimplcnda secundum veram intentz'onem suam. —C0.
by Henrik Steinmann, Lajos Zombori
abdominal section of the ventral nervecord sixth abdominal ganglion, ganglion abdominale sextum: the sixth local centre of the abdominal section of the ventral nerve-cord terminal abdominal ganglion, ganglion abdominale ultz'mum (Fig.
The Bankers Encyclopedia (1921)
- - N UltZ, - - charter, - - * McMaster, E. W. Taylor, C. B. ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ultz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of U1L1T1Z10
The value of this 4-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine