Val Kilmer (actor)
On this page:
Who is Val Kilmer?
Val Kilmer: Val Edward Kilmer is an American actor. Originally a stage actor, Kilmer became popular in the mid-1980s after a string of appearances in comedy films, starting with Top Secret!, then the cult classic Real Genius, as well as the blockbuster action film Top Gun and the swords and sorcery fantasy film Willow.
- also known as Val Edward Kilmer, Edward Val Kilmer
- born on (55 years ago) in Los Angeles, child of Gladys Kilmer and Eugene Kilmer
- ethnicity: Irish American, Scottish American
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Christian Science
- profession: Actor, television producer, musician, voice actor, film producer
- Marriage with Joanne Whalley between and (7 years and 11 months)
- parent of
- written work: "My Edens After Burns"
- played Philip II of Macedon in "Alexander"
- played Agent Paul Pryzwarra - FBI in "Déjà Vu"
- played Chris Shiherlis in "Heat"
- played Jack Andrews in "Kill Me Again"
- played Gay Perry in "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"
- played Animal Wrangler in "Masked and Anonymous"
- played Jake Harris in "Mindhunters"
- played Dillon in "Played"
- played Chris Knight in "Real Genius"
- played Robby Gallagher in "Red Planet"
- played Jim Morrison in "The Doors"
- played Doctor Montgomery in "The Island of Dr. Moreau"
- played Moses (Voice) in "The Prince of Egypt"
- played Simon Templar in "The Saint"
- played Danny Parker in "The Salton Sea"
- played Doc Holliday in "Tombstone"
- played Lt. Tom 'Iceman' Kazansky in "Top Gun"
- played Nick Rivers in "Top Secret!"
- played Madmartigan in "Willow"
- played John Holmes in "Wonderland"
- played Mark C. Cornell (FBI Agent) in "Hard Cash"
- played Ray Levoi in "Thunderheart"
- played Willem DeKooning in "Pollock"
- played Bogardus (Voice) in "Delgo"
- played Mentor in "True Romance"
- played Frank Kavanaugh in "Blind Horizon"
- played Staff Sergeant Skeer in "Stateside"
- played Mark Twain in "Mark Twain and Mary Baker Eddy"
- played Batman in "Batman Forever"
- played J.T. Barker in "The Real McCoy"
- played Virgil Adamson in "At First Sight"
- played Murtha in "10th & Wolf"
- played Stevie Pruit in "Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans"
- played John Smith in "Felon"
- played Macpherson in "Conspiracy"
- played Bob Henry in "Joe the King"
- played Andy Deveraux in "Streets of Blood"
- played John Cologne in "Columbus Day"
- played Phillipe Huron in "The Murders in the Rue Morgue"
- played Jimmy in "The Chaos Experiment"
- played Dr. Kruipen in "The Thaw"
- played William Bonney in "Billy the Kid"
- played Dr. Nicholas Pinter in "Double Identity"
- played Joe Manditski in "Kill the Irishman"
- played God (Voice) in "The Prince of Egypt"
- played The Wanted Man in "Summer Love"
- played Todd Inglebrink in "American Cowslip"
- played Warren Bloodworth in "Bloodworth"
- played Dieter Von Cunth in "MacGruber"
- played Lt. Jim Ducharme in "The Missing"
- TV series:
- film produced: Mark Twain and Mary Baker Eddy
- film directed: Mark Twain and Mary Baker Eddy
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to CableAce Award for Actor in a Movie or Miniseries - "The Man Who Broke 1,000 Chains"
- nominated to MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance - "The Doors"
- nominated to MTV Movie Award for Most Desirable Male - "Tombstone"
- nominated to MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance - "Tombstone"
- nominated to Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actor - "The Ghost and the Darkness" & "The Island of Dr. Moreau"
- nominated to MTV Movie Award for Most Desirable Male - "Batman Forever"
- nominated to MTV Movie Award for Most Desirable Male - "Heat"
- nominated to Razzie Award for Worst Actor - "The Saint"
- nominated to Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actor - "Alexander"
- nominated to Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actor – Comedy or Musical - "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"
- Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actor – Comedy or Musical - "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album - "The Mark of Zorro"
- official website: www.valkilmer.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Val Kilmer (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of VAL KILMER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Val Kilmer!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Val Kilmer to see it in context!