On this page:
"Vavien" is a 2009 comedy, drama thriller film written by Engin Günaydın and directed by Durul Taylan and Yağmur Taylan.
- country: Turkey
- language: Turkish Language
- directors: Durul Taylan & Yağmur Taylan
- producer: Müge Kolat
- production design by Çağrı Erdoğan & Elif Taşçıoğlu
- art direction by Elif Taşçıoğlu
- written by Engin Günaydın
- İlker Aksum as Televizyoncu Sabri
- Engin Günaydın as Celal
- Binnur Kaya as Sevilay
- Settar Tanrıöğen as Cemal
- Günes Berberoglu as Sibel
- Tolga Coskun as Huseyin
- Binnaz Ekren as Hanife
- Ercan Kesal as Süleyman
- Sinasi Yurtsever as Seyfi
- Tayfun Sav as Terzi Fahri
- Nedim Suri as Mesut
- Serra Yılmaz as Vekil
- Zeynep Ozal
- Serkan Keskin as Bold Guy in Disco
- casting by Nimet Atasoy & Selim Ünel
- cinematography by Gökhan Tiryaki
- edited by Bora Gökşingöl
- music by Atilla Özdemiroğlu
- genres: Comedy, Thriller, Drama
- released on (5 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Vavien
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Vavien
Photo credit: sinemabed
Scrabble value of V4A1V4I1E1N1
The value of this 6-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of VAVIEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Vavien!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Vavien for some fun with words!