On this page:
- Victor Alexander a.k.a. Spalding Gray: Spalding Rockwell Gray was an American actor and writer. He is known for the autobiographical monologues that he wrote and performed for the theater in the 1980s and 1990s.
- read more about Spalding Gray (actor)
- Victor Alexander: Victor Joe Alexander is a retired American professional basketball player who was selected by the Golden State Warriors in the 1st round of the 1991 NBA Draft after playing collegiately at Iowa State University. At 6'9" and 265 pounds, he played as a center and power forward.
- Victor Alexander a.k.a. Jerry Delony is an actor.
- read more about Jerry Delony (actor)
- Victor Alexander is a composer and lyricist.
- profession: Composer, lyricist
There are other people with in their name, like Victor Alexander Montagu.
- Victor Alexander is a fictional character from the 1998 film Mom's Outta Sight.
- Victor Alexander is a fictional film character.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Victor Alexander
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Edward Livingston Morselli, Enrico Agostino Spitzka, Edward Charles Lorenz, Adolph Starr, Moses Allen Horsley, Victor Alexander Haden Peterson, Frederick Manson, Patrick precious stones and the careful working of such metals as 306 ...
by Herbert Treadwell Wade
Edward Livingston Morselli, Enrico Agostino Spitzka, Edward Charles Lorenz, Adolph Starr, Moses Allen Horsley, Victor Alexander Haden Peterson, Frederick Manson, Patrick precious Stones and the careful working of such metals as 306 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Victor Alexander
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Victor Alexander
Artist: Victor Alexander Title: TBC
Photo credit: madtea
Anagrams of VICTOR ALEXANDER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Victor Alexander!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Victor Alexander to find many related words and phrases!