Villa appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- All I’ve sung is a note set on a sign: "Use villa".
- All Ivan ironed rages; or animals I slam in a rosegarden or in a villa.
- No wise villa-minarets of Islam in a trade reversal live to merger, Reg: remote villas revered art animals I foster; animal lives I won.
On this page:
- Definition of the noun villa
- Phrases with Villa
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Villa
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Villa
- Photos about Villa
- Videos about Villa
- Quotes about Villa
- Scrabble value of V4I1L1L1A1
- Anagrams of VILLA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun villa
What does villa mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: villas / villae (rare form)
- Mexican revolutionary leader (1877-1923)
- detached or semidetached suburban house
- country house in ancient Rome consisting of residential quarters and farm buildings around a courtyard
- pretentious and luxurious country residence with extensive grounds
Alternative definition of the noun villa
- A house, often larger and more expensive than average, in the countryside or on the coast, often used as a retreat.
- (UK) A family house, often semi-detached, in a middle class street.
- In ancient Rome, a country house, with farm buildings around a courtyard.
- "Villa" a.k.a. "White Elephant" is a 2012 Argentine drama film directed by Pablo Trapero. The film competed in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival.
- read more about White Elephant
- "Villa" a.k.a. "Error" is a 2011 short film directed by Níels Thibaud Girerd.
- read more about Error
- "Villa" is a crime fiction film directed by Ezio Massa.
- country: Argentina
- language: Spanish Language
- genre: Crime Fiction
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Villa" a.k.a. "Villa!!" is a 1958 film directed by James B. Clark.
"Villa" is a book by Paul Vangelisti.
Villa is a fictional character from the 2010 film Xochimilco 1910.
- "Villa" is a musical album of Javier Malosetti.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "Villa" is a musical album of Michéal Castaldo.
- genre: Operatic pop
- released in (12 years ago)
- Villa a.k.a. Lucas Villafáñez: Lucas Martín Villafáñez is an Argentine football attacking midfielder who plays for Panetolikos in the Superleague Greece.
- read more about Lucas Villafáñez
- Villa is a musician and member of the musical group Lords of Fusion.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Lords of Fusion
Villa is a musical group.
- albums: "Beats of Love", "Mint", "If I"
- Villa is one of seven parishes in the Corvera de Asturias municipality, within the province and autonomous community of Asturias, in northern Spain.
- Villa is a Venue, Building in Perth.
- Villa is an island in the municipality of Flatanger in Nord-Trøndelag county, Norway. The 1.2-square-kilometre island lies in the Folda sea about 1.65 kilometres northwest of the village of Lauvsnes on the mainland and about 5 kilometres west of the island of Bjørøya. The Villa Lighthouse is located on the western part of the island. The island had some permanent residents until the 1960s, but now it is uninhabited.
There are other places with in their name, like Villa!!, La Villa, Lake Villa, Villa Caro, Villa Nova, Villa Park, Villa Poma, Villa Rica, Villa Ripa, Villa Riva, Villa Rosa, Villa Sara, Bella Villa, Getty Villa, Villa Bosch, Villa Cañás, Villa Clara, Villa Corzo, Villa Elisa and Villa Grove.
- Villa a.k.a. Aston Villa F.C.: Aston Villa Football Club are a professional football club based in Witton, Birmingham, who play in the Premier League, the highest level of English football. Founded in 1874, they have played at their current home ground, Villa Park, since 1897. Aston Villa were founder members of The Football League in 1888. They were also founder members of the Premier League in 1992, and have remained there ever since. The club were floated by the previous owner and chairman Doug Ellis, but in 2006 full control was acquired by American businessman Randy Lerner. Lerner announced on 12 May 2014 that he is selling the club.
- read more about Aston Villa F.C.
- Villa a.k.a. Askern F.C. is an English football club based in Askern, Doncaster, South Yorkshire. They play in the Central Midlands League North Division, at level 11 of the English football league system.
- read more about Askern F.C.
Phrases with Villa
- Villa Dia
- Villa Mus
- Villa Rex
- Villa Una
- Villa Ater
- Villa Atra
- Villa Cana
- Villa Gayi
- Villa Nana
- Villa Nero
- Villa pima
- Villa Rava
- Villa sini
- Villa Vana
- Villa aenea
- Villa Ceria
- Villa Clara
- Villa Dubia
- Villa Fauna
- Villa Fissa
View more phrases with the word Villa in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Villa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Constructing Place (2003)
Mind and Matter by Sarah Menin
lf the Villa is the paradigmatic modem house, designed to land anywhere on the planet,1 Can Lis might be ...
29 Walks in Japan's Ancient Capital by John H. Martin, Phyllis G. Martin
The villa is a 10 minute walk from Katsura station, but it is easiest to take a taxi from the west side of the station since the route is not a straight line. Admission to the villa is by advance reservation only. Such reservations must be made at the ...
Folk, Land, Culture, and the Romantic Nation by M. Kelsall
The villa is an attempt to fix in material form the true spirit of an imaginary unity, and at a time when the tumult and flux of change and war risked involving and even dissolving the nation in the European 'age of despair';." Things changed even ...
China, in a series of views, displaying the scenery, architecture, and social habits, of that ancient empire (1843)
Drawn, from orig. and authen. sketches by Thomas Allom by George Newenham Wright
A Chinese villa is an assemblage of buildings of various dimensions and designs, ...
Confessions of a Wild Child (2014)
by Jackie Collins
The villa is an amazing place with many rooms filled with furniture covered in dustsheets and more than a few cobwebs here and there. Out back is a leafstrewn swimming pool surrounded by several.
The Making of the Morgan (2008)
From Charles McKim to Renzo Piano by Paul Spencer Byard
THE VILLA MORGAN Becoming The Morgan Library & Museum: A Historical Interpretation PAUL SPENCER BYARD A villa is a building in the country designed for its owner's enjoyment and relaxation . . . the pleasure factor is what essentiallv ...
The Colors of Clay (2006)
Special Techniques in Athenian Vases by Beth Cohen
The Museum's antiquities collection is especially rich in Athenian vases, many of which were made in the special techniques explored in this exhibition, and the Getty Villa is the ideal place to display these richly ornamented objects in the ...
Building Globalization (2011)
Transnational Architecture Production in Urban China by Xuefei Ren
The main villa is the private clubhouse of the development company SOHO China, a sophisticated real estate firm well known for its extensive use of avant- garde architecture to brand its projects. On a hot summer day in 2004, the clubhouse ...
by John Claudius Loudon
Suburban villa, 1746.
by Mark Glazer
El que se fu£ para la villa. perdi6 su silla. 364 (B) .
Containing Full Definitions of the Principal Terms of the Common and Civil Law : Together with Translations and Explanations of the Various Technical Phrases in Different Languages, Occurring in the Ancient and Modern Reports, and Standard Treatises, Embracing Also All the Principal Common and Civil Law Maxims : Compiled on the Basis of Spelman's Glossary, and Adapted to the Jurisprudence of the United States : with Copious Illustrations, Critical and Historical by Alexander Mansfield Burrill
De Frisca Villa. Freshville.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Villa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Villa
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Cait_Stewart
Photo credit: color line
Photo credit: Pierre Wolfer
Architectural accent on the house next to the villa. This was actually taken the day before, but didn't fit in with the wedding theme.
Photo credit: The Consortium
- Villa 1967.
One of the grand rooms inside an abandoned retreat in Italy.
Photo credit: SpiderMonkeyDerp
- Victorian villa
Victorian villa, Highbury and Islington, London
Photo credit: lucyrfisher
- Villa Doge Pisani
Photo credit: www.guidosoraru.it
- Villa Sensano
Photo credit: morpholux
- Villa Serena
View of Mediterranean from the terrace of Villa Serena, Menton, South of France
Photo credit: David Barrie
- Barclay Villa
Barclay Villa, a well-known wedding venue in rural North Carolina, as seen across a snow-covered field.
Photo credit: Mangrove Mike
- Villa !Anna"
Photo credit: juergend2
- Villa Adolfsberg
Villa Adolfsberg, Kungsholmen, Stockholm
Photo credit: Udo Schröter
- Villa Borghese, Rome
pretty lens flare through the trees - sooc
Photo credit: Kelly Hunter
- Villa Sensano
Photo credit: morpholux
- Villa Augustus
Photo credit: yellow book
- Villa Sensano
Photo credit: morpholux
- Villa d'Este
Photo credit: I emma traveler
- Villa Borghese
Photo credit: crodrguezcampos
- Villa by night
Photo credit: arriba
- Villa Balbianello
Photo credit: Miranda J Wood
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Villa
Click on an item to play that video:
- Villa Meaning
Video shows what Villa means. Aston Villa Football Club, a football club based in Birmingham. Villa Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary.
- BOGAN VILLA meaning and pronunciation
- Villa 21 - Meaning
from Men of Clay L.P. back in 1986.
- Villa Meaning
Video shows what villa means. A house, often larger and more expensive than average, in the countryside or on the coast, often used as a retreat.. A family ...
- Air Leakage Explanation for Eco Green Constructed villa - G+1 villa in Al Warqa 3, Dubai, U.A.E.
This video is for the Air Leakage Explanation for the G+1 villa in Al Warqa 3 , constructed in Dubai, U.A.E. through Eco Green Construction System. The Results ...
- Villa 21 - Meaning
- N-UNITE BIG VILLA INTERNATIONAL PRESENTS THE DEFINITION
- Villa 21 Meaning
- Villa lobos 2 explanation Classical guitar, for Peter
- VILLA understairs explanation
- 1997 Alfonsus over dialect Villa Achterwerk
- FALISCAN LANGUAGE. FOIED VINO PIPAFO, CRA CAREFO. Villa Giulia. Kalle Lundahl, PhD
Dr. Kalle Lundahl presents an inscription in the Faliscan language which was the now-extinct Italic language of the ancient Falisci, forming, together with Latin, ...
- Waikiki Sand Villa Room and Description
This is the room at the Waikiki Sand Villa, a budget hotel located by the Ala Wai Canal, and 3 blocks from the beach. The rooms are clean and basic and great ...
- Description of stay at villa vista preciosa in Costa Rica
- South Alisos Villa Rocks! (EF Language School)
EF South Alisos Villa! Goodbye Party Timmy Ley and Chris Mader and more! EF Language School Santa Barbara.
- Words of Life Zapotec, Villa Alta People/Language Movie Trailer
- Villa Xenos - Studios & Apartments , Zakynthos , Greece - Description Video
- African language in Roula villa
- GHANTHO .Music Dictionary Hitor Villa Play Alyas Hanna nr 810
- Villa Venus "Failure of Language" live on the Indie Darkroom
See also the pronunciation examples of Villa!
Quotes about Villa
Scrabble value of V4I1L1L1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine