On this page:
- country: Portugal
- language: Portuguese Language
- genres: Documentary film, LGBT
- released in
- Vitor is a fictional character from the 2011 film Tainá 3: The Origin.
- Vitor is a fictional film character.
- Vitor is a fictional character from the 2013 film Petty Thieves.
- Vitor is a fictional character from the 2012 film Fish Boy.
- Vitor is a fictional character from the 2014 comedy film Muita Calma Nessa Hora 2.
- Vitor is a fictional character from the 2013 film Messenger.
- Vitor is a fictional character from the 2010 film White Wall.
- Vitor a.k.a. Vítor: Vitor is a fictional character from the 2007 film A Outra Margem.
- Vitor is a singer.
- Vitor a.k.a. Cícero Vítor dos Santos Júnior or simply Vítor, is a Brazilian right back football player.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Vitor
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A New Era? (2015)
Timor-Leste after the UN by Sue Ingram, Lia Kent, Andrew McWilliam
Antonio Vitor is a consultant to the Asian Development Bank, TimorLeste, and adviser to Timor-Leste's Ministry of Public Works, Transport and Communications . Joanne Wallis is a Senior Lecturer, Strategic and Defence Studies Centre, The ...
by David L. Hudson Jr.
BeLFort, vItor (1978–). Vitor “the Phenom” Belfort is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu expert who once held the ultimate Fighting Championships (uFC) light heavyweight title and a championship in the Cage Rage organization. Born in 1978 in Rio de ...
by Mehmet Odekon
Oliveira, Vitor and Paulo Pinho. “Evaluation in Urban Planning: Advances and Prospects.”Journal of Planning Literature, v.24/4 (2010). United Natations Development Programme and United Nations Environment Programme. Mainstreaming ...
Containing an Historical and Critical Account of the Lives and Writings of the Most Eminent Persons in Every Nation; Particularly the British and Irish; from the Earliest Accounts to the Present Time by Alexander Chalmers
Brucker's Pinacotheca Vitor. Must. Dec as X. 1 Argenviller vol. III.— Pilkirigton. VAKCHI (Benedict), an Italian historian, poet, and critic, was born 248 VAN SWIETEN.
by Johannes Willmet
alio flexu _9 -=-• Vitor: dein Serenitas coeli. Gi. T. II. 569 : 5. - Fut. Ο. 'Ονοματοπεπτιημένον ضـخ Vehementia fua perfirepuit obtuditque, et furdas reddidit au↑"ᏰᏛ o 423 موسمينه ...
by Cruz-Cunha, Maria Manuela
Carvalho, Vitor Hugo/University of Minho, Portugal & Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, Portugal.
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information
Vitor. Chll. 4-158C.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Vitor
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Vitor
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Vitor Belfort.
Scrabble value of V4I1T1O1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of VITOR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Vitor!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Vitor to see it in context!