On this page:
- "Voulez-Vous" is the sixth studio album by Swedish group ABBA, released in 1979. It was the first ABBA album to be recorded at Polar Studios in Stockholm, and the only ABBA album to include a studio recording made outside Sweden. Some of the songs were secretly written and demoed at Compass Point Studios in Nassau, Bahamas, and the title track was recorded at Criteria Studios in Miami. Voulez-Vous was first released on CD in 1984. The album has been digitally remastered and reissued four times; first in 1997, then in 2001 and in 2005 as part of the The Complete Studio Recordings box set, and yet again in 2010 for the Voulez-Vous Deluxe Edition.
- "Voulez-Vous" is a disco track by Swedish pop group ABBA, written and composed by Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus. Agnetha Fältskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad shared the lead vocals.
- "Voulez-vous" a.k.a. "Voulez Vous?" is a musical single of Big Bang.
- released in (26 years ago)
- "Voulez-vous" a.k.a. "Voulez Vous" is a musical single of Sophia & Philly Beats.
- released in (17 years ago)
- "Voulez-Vous" is a musical single of Morena, Meital De Razon, Tom Boxer.
- "Voulez-vous" a.k.a. "Voulez vous..." is a musical album of Patrick Bruel.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Voulez-vous" is a composition.
- "Voulez-vous" is a musical album of ZE:A-FIVE.
- released on
- "Voulez-vous" a.k.a. "Voulez-Vous?" is a musical single of Arling & Cameron.
- released on (17 years ago)
Voulez-Vous is a restaurant.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Voulez-Vous
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Contes choisis de Daudet (1919)
with grammar reviews and exercises by Alphonse Daudet
Que voulez-vous is a very common exclamatory phrase in French conversation and ...
The Minstrel Encyclopedia (1921)
by Walter Ben Hare
Madame, que voulez-vous, paries vous Francais, avec pomme-de-terre.
A Dictionary of Proverbs (2008)
by Jennifer Speake
Comprising the Important Biographical Contents ...
Voulez-vous danser." "Waterman.” “ lVithin a mile." “ Ye banks and braes." Operatic airs: “ Fro tonte nngoscz'e.” “Polacca in Tnncredi." Duets: “Duet with 'Sul margin-e d'un rio.'" “ Ditto, German Hymn." "Ditto, Robin Adair and Copenhagen Waltz ...
A dictionary of musicians (1825)
Voulez-vous danser." " Waterman." " Within a mile." " Ye bants and braes." Operatic airs : " Fra tante angoscie." "Polacca in Tancredi." Duets : " Duet with ' Sul mnrgine d'un rio.' " " Ditto, German Hymn." " Ditto, Robin Adair and Copenhagen ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Voulez-Vous
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Voulez-Vous
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Voulez-vous un ti-portrait
Photo credit: photoslyben
- Abba, Voulez-Vous Wacky Basket of Coasters
Photo credit: McCoyCreations
- Abba, Voulez-Vous Wood base coasters
Photo credit: McCoyCreations
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Voulez-Vous to learn how to say it correctly!