On this page:
- Walford is a fictional borough of east London in the BBC soap opera EastEnders. It is the primary setting for the soap.
- Walford is a city in Benton and Linn counties in the U.S. state of Iowa. The population was 1,463 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Cedar Rapids Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Walford is a village in south Herefordshire, England, two miles south of the market town of Ross-on-Wye. It includes the settlements of Bishopswood, Coughton, Deep Dean, Hom Green and Walford.
- Walford is a small village in Shropshire, England.
- Walford, Letton and Newton is a civil parish in north Herefordshire, England, close to the border with Shropshire.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Walford
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Book Buyer (1892)
Walford is a town in Connecticut where the action is supposed to take place. [Houghton, Mifflin & Co., i6mo, $1.25.] A collection of eleven short ...
by Edward Smedley, Hugh James Rose, Henry John Rose
It originally Walford is a handsome, large, and well-built Market Watford. had an approach by a shaft from the street. The dis- Town, on a gentle hill, rising from the banks of the covery of this souterrain in 1742, led to an antiquarian Colne, and ...
by Robert Wedgeworth
Albert John Walford, English reference librarian and editor, is known primarily as compiler and editor of various widely used bibliographical publications, especially the Guide to Reference Material, the British reference librarian's bible ...
by Grand Rapids Public Library (Grand Rapids, Mich.)
</«</ Walford, Edward. Old and new London : its history, people. and places. 6 v. : 1.
Encyclopedia of Optimization (2001)
Walford  has exponential running time in general, it returns an optimal solution in polynomial time for certain types of graphs. A variant of the algorithm, called the Smith- ...
by A. Mehdi Riazi
Walford, G. (2001). Doing qualitative educational research. London: Continuum. Walford, G. (2005). Research ethical guidelines and anonymity. International Journal of Research & Method in ...
by William Berry
WALFORD, ar. a chev...sa. in chief two pellets, in base a cross crosslet of the second. Walford, [Essex,] ar, a fesse gu. in chief a lion, passant, of the last.— Crest, a demi lion, rampant, couped, holding, in the dexter paw, a cross crosslet, fitchée, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Walford
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Walford
Photo credit: Phil_Parker
Scrabble value of W4A1L1F4O1R1D2
The value of this 7-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of WALFORD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Walford!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Walford to see it in context!