Walton C. Ament
On this page:
Who is Walton C. Ament?
Walton C. Ament was an attorney and film executive who produced Frank Buck's film Jungle Cavalcade. Ament was an outspoken champion of newsreels. "The newsreel has not lost its vitality. It is not obsolescent. Never has it been more important,” he wrote in 1944. In 1946 Ament received a plaque from the War Activities Committee for voluntary war services.
- also known as Walton Ament
- born on (108 years ago) in Wilmerding
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Pennsylvania State University
- profession: Film producer, lawyer
- died on (46 years ago) in Washington, D.C.
- nomination: - nominated to Academy Award for Best Short Subject, One-reel - "Spills and Chills"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Walton C. Ament
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Walton C. Ament for some fun with words!