Woman of Straw
is an acrostic for wos.
On this page:
"Woman of Straw" is a 1964 British crime thriller starring Gina Lollobrigida and Sean Connery. It was directed by Basil Dearden and written by Robert Muller and Stanley Mann, adapted from the 1964 novel by Catherine Arley.
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- producer: Michael Relph
- production design by Ken Adam
- written by Robert Muller, Stanley Mann, Michael Relph
- based on "Woman of Straw" by Catherine Arley
- cinematography by Otto Heller
- costume design by Beatrice Dawson
- genres: Crime Fiction, Thriller, Film noir, Film adaptation, Crime Thriller, Drama
- released on (50 years ago)
- award: - BAFTA Award for Best British Costume Design (Colour) nomination for Beatrice Dawson
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Woman of Straw
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Alan Burton
Basil Dearden and Michael Relph's movie version Masquerade appeared in April 1965, part of a production deal the filmmakers had with United Artists that had already realized the psychological drama Woman of Straw (1964). Dearden and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Woman of Straw
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Woman of Straw for some fun with words!