Definition of X11
What does X11 mean?
- The 11th version of the X Window System.
- X11 a.k.a. The X Window System is a windowing system for bitmap displays, common on UNIX-like computer operating systems.
- read more about X Window System
- X11 a.k.a. Apba1 is a protein.
- read more about Apba1
- X11 a.k.a. amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein-binding, family A, member 1 (X11) is a gene.
- also known as phosphotyrosine-binding/-interacting domain (PTB)-bearing protein; neuron-specific X11 protein; neuronal munc18-1-interacting protein 1; adaptor protein X11alpha; amyloid beta A4 precursor protein-binding, family A, member 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of X11 to learn how to say it correctly!