On this page:
Yeu a.k.a. Eureka Aerodrome is located at Eureka, Nunavut, Canada, and is operated by Environment Canada.
- part of Canada
"Yeu" a.k.a. "Yêu" is the 2006 album by Quang Dũng.
- released on (8 years ago)
- Yeu a.k.a. Yerukala language: Yerukula is a Dravidian language mainly spoken by the Yerukala tribe. This language is also called Kurru basha or Kulavatha. Yerukala is linguistically close to South Dravidian languages such as Ravula and Irula. Lexical similarity among these languages ranges from 53% to 81%; in the case of Irula, it varies from 33% to 38%; in case of Ravula, it varies from 28% to 45%; in case of modern Tamil, it varies from 27% to 45%.
- also known as Kurru Bhasha, Korava, Erukala, Yarukula, Eruku Bhasha, Yerukala-korava, Yerukla, Yerkula, Korchi, Yerukula-bhasha, Yerukala, Kurutha
- Yeu a.k.a. Nyeu Language is an human language.
- read more about Nyeu Language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Yeu
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Modern Geography (1806)
A Description of the Empires, Kingdoms, States, and Colonies by John Pinkerton
Yeu is a small and insignificant isle, followed by Noirmoutier, which became remarkable in the war of La Vendee, being about eight miles long and two in breadth. Bellisle has been repeatedly attacked by the English: it is about nine miles long ...
Encyclopaedia Londinensis (1810)
by John Wilkes
Yeu is an insignificant isle, followed by Noirmoutier, which became remarkable-in the war of : La Vendee, about eight miles long and twoin breadth. Belleifle has been repeatedlyzattacked by the English: it is about nine- miles long and three ...
More Than 600 Science Activities Written by Teachers for Teachers by Kathy Charner
Yeu. Can. See. Science skiifs Children make predictions and observe fhe cause and effect of vibrations. Materials A hand drum with one open side A few grains of uncooked rice 1 0" (22.5 cm) cookie tin with plastic wrap Wind up clock or a ...
by Elizabeth Kowaleski-Wallace
yeu. sm. Derived fromthe Frenchverb voirmeaning “to see,” voyeurism has been mainly understood to denote an exaggerated interestin viewing sexual objects or activities to obtain sexual gratification. Often ferenc es ...
by Julian Franklyn
aYhus¦yeu. froiten eny mower customers away an« you«ll gofer[or. ®take ̄] aballo«. chalk!« See also PENN«ORTH. ̧. ball of leadHead. Popular inthe army, 1914¥18, but littleused by civilians: now obsolete. balloon car Saloon bar.
English - Herero Otjiherero - Otjiingirisa by Nduvaa Erna Nguaiko
Il wish 'yeu gered heal-'th and happiness alhea-cl.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Yeu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Yeu
Cote de l ile d yeu
Cote de l'Ile d'YEU
Photo credit: audhray
Videos about Yeu
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of Y4E1U1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine