On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun young girl
What does young girl mean as a name of something?
- a girl or young woman who is unmarried
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- synonyms of young girl: jeune fille / lass / lassie
- more generic terms: fille / girl / miss / missy / young lady / young woman = a young female
- more specific words:
- Young Girl is a fictional character from the 2012 2012 American superhero film The Avengers.
- young girl a.k.a. Jeune fille is a fictional character from the 2009 film Mutants.
- read more about Jeune fille
- Young Girl is a fictional character from the 2002 film Distant.
- The Young Girl is a fictional character from the 1968 film Hols: Prince of the Sun.
- Young Girl is a fictional character from the 1982 film The King of Comedy.
- Young girl is a fictional character from the 1967 film A Countess from Hong Kong.
- Young girl is a fictional character from the 2010 film Lovers of Hate.
- Young Girl is a fictional film character.
- Young Girl is a fictional character from the 2013 film Homefront.
- Young Girl is a fictional character from the segment "Depuis le jour" of the 1987 film Aria.
- Young girl is a fictional character from the 1963 film Cantata.
- Young girl is a fictional character from the 2013 film Dhoom 3: Back in Action.
- Young Girl is a fictional character from the 1930 film All Quiet on the Western Front.
- Young Girl is a fictional character from the 2010 short film All Flowers in Time.
"Young Girl" was a song written by Jerry Fuller, performed by Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, and released in 1968. The song reached No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and it peaked at No. 1 on the UK Singles Chart and the US Cash Box listing.
- music by Jerry Fuller
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Young Girl
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dreamer's Dictionary (2001)
Young Girl V: Men dreaming of being surrounded and idolized by young girls: a warning to control your desires or others will make fun of you. Kissing a young girl: don't overestimate your strength; you might cause harm. Young ...
Containing All the Words in the Scotch and Irish Dialects of the Celtic, that Could be Collected from the Voice, and Old Books and Mss by William Shaw
A girl, a young girl. vine. It founds the fame as in other Macamhuil. Filial languages, only that before h afpirate a | Machanta. } - new combination or letter is formed || Macha. A Royfton crow. nearly as v. Thus Mathair, a mother, do mhathair, to a ...
by Brent Douglas Galloway
adolescent virgin girl, young girl ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Young Girl
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Young Girl
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Young Girl
Photo credit: Steve Burt
- Young girl
Photo credit: sorgaard
- Young girl
Photo credit: Insights Unspoken
- Young Girl
Trip To Columbia - Diego & Sabine's wedding
Photo credit: ldewailly
- Young girl
Young girl. 1922.
Name of Expedition: Stanley Field Expedition to British Guiana
Participants: Bror E. Dahlgren and John R. Millar
Expedition Date: 1922
Purpose or Aims: Botany. Securing botanical exhibition material and studies for the plant reproductions in Department of Botany. 235 plaster molds, 427 economic specimens, 52 branches will serve as basis for plant reconstruction or reproductions of Cannonball tree, Clusia, Mucro, Cashew, Dillenia, Lagerstraemia, Willow Fig, Courida, Chocolate tree
Location: Guyana, South America
Digital Identifier: CSB43543...
- Young girl
Photo credit: pedrosimoes7
- A young girl and her lamb
Format: Glass plate negative.
- Portrait of a young girl being portrayed
Photo credit: e³°°°
- Young Girl Reading
Young Girl Reading, c. 1868, oil on paperboard on wood by Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot...
Photo credit: cliff1066™
- Young Girl Defending Herself Against Eros
by Bouguereau 1880
Photo credit: uppityrib
- Young girl at Amber Fort
A young girl sat amidst the rubble during renovations at the Amber Fort, Jaipur
Photo credit: foxypar4
- Young girl swimming
Photo credit: TomMarkhamPhotographer
- Young girl dancer
welcomes us to her village
Photo credit: TheLizardQueen
- Portrait of Young Girl
Artist: Unknown artist
Creation Date: 1855
Print Date: ca. 1855
Credit Line: Gift of Stanley B. Burns
Accession Number: 1984.019.044
- Young Girl at the Market
Photo credit: AJ Photographic Art
- SAIGON 1973 - Young girl at market
Photo credit: manhhai
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Young Girl
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Young Girl!
Quotes about Young Girl
Old t- shirt
Open the sex...
This is not sex...
This is poor...
Many people watching
Young girl...all of thats...! (Otteri Selvakumar)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Young Girl to see it in context!