- "Zabardast" is an Indian film directed by Nasir Hussain and produced by Mushir-Riaz released in 1985. The movie stars Sanjeev Kumar, Jayapradha, Sunny Deol, Rajiv Kapoor, Rati Agnihotri and Amrish Puri.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producers: Mushir Alam & Mohammad Riaz
- art direction by Sudhendu Roy
- written by Sachin Bhowmick & Nasir Hussain
- based on a story by Sachin Bhowmick
- Sanjeev Kumar as Ratan Kumar
- Sunny Deol as Sunder Kumar
- Amrish Puri as Balram Singh
- Rajiv Kapoor as Ravi Kumar
- Col. Kapoor as Kapoor
- Rajrani as Bus passenger who scolds Ravi
- Ravindra Kapoor as Dilawar Khan
- Sunny Deol as Shyam
- Tariq as Anwar
- Rati Agnihotri as Sunita
- Tanuja as Maharani Maanwati
- Kulbhushan Kharbanda as Dr. Saigal
- Rajendra Nath as Monty
- Tabassum as Malti
- Gita Siddharth as Pushpa Kumar
- Mac Mohan as Bhima
- Sanjeev Kumar as Ramesh Kumar
- Sanjeev Kumar as Maharaja
- Jaya Prada as Mala Saigal
- Yunus Parvez as Ramu
- Vikas Anand as Police Inspector Verma
- Sharad Qazilbash
- Sohail Khan
- Huma Khan as Dancer
- K.K. Raj
- Ahmed Khan as Police Inspector
- Praveen Kumar
- V. Malhotra
- Rinku Jaiswal as Salma
- Gurbachchan Singh as Kaniya
- Jeetu as Sunder Kumar
- Arjun as Bikram Singh
- Rajiv Kapoor as Tony
- cinematography by Munir Khan
- edited by Dilip Kotalgi & Zafar Sultan
- music by Rahul Dev Burman
- genres: Action Film, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama
- released on (29 years ago)
- "Zabardast" is a 2007 action adventure drama romance film written by Mahesh Kothare and Shekhar Dhavalikar and directed by Mahesh Kothare.
- country: India
- language: Marathi Language
- producer: Suhas Jog
- written by Mahesh Kothare & Shekhar Dhavalikar
- cinematography by Shyam Chavan
- music by Ajay-Atul, Atul Gogavale, Ajay Gogavale
- genres: Musical, Action Film, Adventure Film, Drama, Romance Film, Marathi cinema, World cinema, Musical Drama
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Zabardast" is a 2008 romance film directed by Prawal Raman.
Zabardast is a fictional character from the 1986 film Tahkhana.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Zabardast
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
English and Hindustani, and Hindustani and English by Thomas Craven
sakht ; tund ; zabardast. Outrageously, ad. zabardast! se; sakhti se .
A dictionary of the principal languages spoken in the Bengal Presidency, English, Bángálí and Hindústaní (1837)
by P. S. D'Rozario
by constraint — bala bashatah, balpúrbak—bazor, zabardastí se, jabran Cornpul' satory, a. compelling, obliging— abárjya, prabat, ábashyak, apratikdrjya— zabardast, ...
Viz. English, Bángálí, and Hindústání. In the Roman Character by P. S. D'Rozario
obliging — abárjya, prabal, dbishyak, apratikárjya— zabardast, sakht, jabrí, náguzír Compulsion, s. force applied, act of compelling — halkaran, atydchdr, baldtkdr, balabashatah — zor, zabardastí, zoráwarí □ [sakht, zabardast Compul' sive, ...
by Ludwig W. Adamec
In spring 1891 Amir Abdul Rahman ordered a concerted attack by Sardar Abd al- Quddus from Bamian, Shir Muhammad from Kabul, and Brigadier Zabardast from Herat that led to the occupation of Oruzgan. Hazara chiefs were brought to ...
The Royal Dictionary (1893)
In Two Parts, English and Hindustani, and Hindustani and English
zabardast. Буи. rdly; haughty ; tyrannical ; despotio. Imperionsly, ad. gurur se, zabardasti se, ишиас se , takabbur se. imperishsble, im- r' ish-a-bl, а. F. imperùsable, láfza-wálxîená- murdeni.
by Ludwig W. Adamec
In spring 1891, Amir Abdul Rahman ordered a concerted attack by Sardar Abdul Quddus from Bamian, Shir Muhammad from Kabul, and Brigadier Zabardast from Herat, which led to the occupation of Oruzgan. Hazara chiefs were brought to ...
by Ramdhun Sen
zabardast, powerful, strong j a tyrant, oppressive. zabardasti, force, oppres- xabrin, ...
A New English-Hindustani Dictionary, with Illus. from English Literature and Colloquial English Translated Into Hindustani (1883)
by S. W. Fallon
zabardast; bälä-dast; gälib. superior court, eadar-adälat ; mahakmah Blìyah. Superior, n. mukhyä.; barä 3 afsar ; sardär. superiority, n. bara-pan ; buzurgi ; fazilat ; batteri; tafzil; snhqat; fanqiyat ; bâlä-dasti. Superlative, adj. älâ ; afzal; uttam; ...
With Illustrations from English Literature and Colloquial English, Tr. Into Hindustani by S. W. Fallon, John Drew Bate
zabardast ; bala-dast; galib. superior court, gadar-adalat ; mahakmah aliyah. Superior, n. mukhya ; bara ; afsar ; sardar. Superiority, n. bara-pan ; buzurgi ; fazilat ; bartari ; tafzil ; sabqat ; fauqiyat ; bal&-dasti. Superlative, adj. ala ; afzal ; uttam ...
A Romanized Dictionary in English and Hindustani Designed for the Use of Schools and for English Students (1878)
zabardastí se lená, khínch lená, j abran lelená. Extortion, га. zabardastí, dastdarází, zuhn, jor-o- jafá. Extortioner, га. dastdaráz, zabardast. Extract, v. istikhráj k., nikál-lená, intikháb ...
by Walter Pullin Hares
jálim ; zabardast ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Zabardast
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of Z10A1B3A1R1D2A1S1T1
The value of this 9-letter word is 21 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Zabardast for some fun with words!