A Love appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- To hoot semi-tones, I lit a love by a military media aide, Myra, ’til I maybe volatilise no times too hot.
On this page:
- "A Love" is a 2007 South Korean film starring Joo Jin-mo and Park Si-yeon and directed by Kwak Kyung-taek.
- "A Love" is an award-nominated film.
- A Love a.k.a. A‐Love: A-Love is a female Australian-based MC from Melbourne. Her debut album, Ace of Hearts was nominated 'Best Urban Release' in the ARIA Music Awards of 2008.
- A Love a.k.a. Do or Die is a musical artist.
- also known as A-Love
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Bloods & Crips (Vocals)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Love
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Part IV: Studies by William Flewelling
Prayer is an act, a love is an act, a thorough act of respectful presence, entertaining the tender softness of another – The Other – in between, in a shared, co-created space of uncluttered, unassuming gentleness, tenderness, availability .
by Yudit Kornberg Greenberg
Diotima charts an ordered, step-wise, goal- focused “ascent of erês,” from earthly to heavenly forms of love; from love of the individual person to the individual body ; a love vulnerable to pain and attachment, to need and desire—to love of ...
Recent Books of Recognized Merit by Alethea Helbig, Agnes Perkins
a love story U.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Love
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Love
A love that should have lasted years
Photo credit: https://www.facebook.com/robertotaddeofoto28
Video language resources about A Love
Click on an item to play that video:
- Selena Gomez Talks About the Meaning Behind "Love You Like A Love Song"
Selena's Inspiration for "Love You Like A Love Song" -...
- The definition of who you are: A Love's Redemption, The Stage Production Topic
- PSY (Meaning to SIGH... or Exhale) a Love Step Story
Love Step - 'Sigh - ahhh' To Sigh, is to inhale a larger quantity of air than usual, and immediately expel it; to make a deep single audible respiration, especially ...
- Dynamix- Definition Of A Love Song
- A Love Language Minute with Dr Gary Chapman
- "Touch: A Love Language" Matthew 8:1-4
Southside Christian Church, Disciples of Christ, Jacksonville Florida, Pastor Gary Luallin, Sermon 2-19-12.
- A love of legal language
Developing a love for legal language and legal history can be the way you can come to love studying English law.
- Growing up with a love of language
- A Love Beyond Description
From Mother's Day. Minister Jeff Fannell shares the inspirational, heart-warming, and humorous sermon detailing the love of a mother, in this clip A Love Beyond ...
- A Love Beyond Description, Clip 2
- Love You Like A Love Song Lyrics | Screen | Description | Free Download
See also the pronunciation examples of A Love!
Quotes about A Love
Love is God
Love is Dad
Love is Mom
Love is Gem
Love is Work
Love is Book
Love is Rough
Love is Soft
Love is Fight
Love is Right
Love is Me
Love is You
Love is All
Fall in Love
Live Life Glad
'Gladly Love'! ! (Giri 2007)
Anagrams of A LOVE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Love!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Love to see it in context!