A Distant Shore
is an acrostic for ads.
On this page:
- "A Distant Shore" is Tracey Thorn's first solo album, released in 1982. Recorded by Pat Bermingham for just £138, the album reached number two in the UK Indie Chart in 1983. All songs on the album were written by Thorn, except "Femme Fatale" – a cover version of The Velvet Underground song.
- released in (34 years ago)
- "A Distant Shore" is a musical album of Ronn McFarlane.
- released in (20 years ago)
"A Distant Shore" is the seventh novel by Black British author Caryl Phillips, published in 2003 by Secker & Warburg in the UK and Knopf in the US. It was a finalist for the 2003 PEN/Faulkner Award. In the 2004 Commonwealth Writers' Prize it won in the was judged the Best Book Prize in the Europe and South Asia category and was that year's overall Best Book.
- genre: Fiction
- released in (13 years ago)
- some of the awards:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Distant Shore
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Distant Shore
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about A Distant Shore
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Distant Shore for some fun with words!