A la Mode
A la Mode appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Boredom a la mode, Rob?
On this page:
- Definition of the adjective a la mode
- Definition of the adverb a la mode
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A la Mode
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A la Mode
- Photos about A la Mode
- Video about A la Mode
- Quotes about A la Mode
- Anagrams of A LA MODE
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective a la mode
What does a la mode mean as an attribute of a noun?
- in the current fashion or style
Alternative definition of the adjective a la mode
- [US] Served with ice cream.
Definition of the adverb a la mode
What does a la mode mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- with ice cream on top or on the side
- example: we served the apple pie a la mode
Alternative definition of the adverb a la mode
- In a particular style or fashion.
- "A LA MODE" is a musical album of ave;new.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "A La Mode" a.k.a. "À la mode" is the second mini-album by Fujifabric, released in 2003 under the independent Japanese record label Song-Crux.
- "A La Mode" a.k.a. "À la mode" is a composition.
- music by Curtis Fuller
- "A la mode" is a musical album of Pink Turtle.
- released in
- "A La Mode" is a musical EP of Here Come the Mummies.
- released in
- "A La Mode" a.k.a. "À la mode…" is a musical album of Salvatore Adamo.
- released in (19 years ago)
"A la mode" is a book by René König.
- also known as "A la mode; on the social psychology of fashion"
"A la Mode" is a film, directed by Remy Duchemin.
- country: France
- language: French
- genres: World cinema, Romance Film, Comedy-drama, Coming of age, Comedy
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (22 years ago)
A La Mode a.k.a. À la mode is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A la Mode
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A la mode, (a-la-mod) Fr. According to ...
Heinemann English Dictionary (2001)
by Martin Manser
a la mode (ah la mode) adjective fashionable: That nm' suit is very a ...
With an Appendix Embracing a Dictionary of Briticisms, Americanisms, Colloquial Phrases, Etc. ... by Bp. Samuel Fallows
A la mode. [Fr.] According to the custom or fashion. A Vamour et au feu on s, habitue. [Fr.] One grows used to love and to fire. A VAnglaise. [Fr.] After the English fashion. A la Parisienne. [Fr.] After the Parisian fashion. A la primera azadonada ...
Historic and Modern by Mary Brooks Picken
French term meaning after, or according to, the; as, a la mode, according to the fashion; a l'anglaise: English fashion; a l'enfant: baby fashion; a l'italienne: Italian fashion; etc. alabaster. 1. Fine-grained, translucent mineral substance, used for ...
by B. A. Phythian
a la mode [Fr.] In the fashion.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A la Mode
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A la Mode
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Choux a la mode
Photo credit: w00kie
- Turon a la Mode
Crispy banana turon served with ice cream
Photo credit: arnold | inuyaki
- Stamps a la mode
Camille put together a lovely letter, made even more beautiful by the stamp collection/collage.
Letter as Art.
Photo credit: juhansonin
- Brownie A la Mode
It was excellent. [Burgoo]
Photo credit: Happy Tummy
- Baklava A La Mode
The dessert tasted okay but not as good as their Panna Cotta. (layers of filo and pistachio and walnuts:with vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate sauce)[Cafe Mediterranean]
Photo credit: Happy Tummy
- Passage a la mode
Marunouchi, Tokyo Japan
Photo credit: OiMax
- Blackout Cake a la mode
Chocolate Blackout Cake a la mode, The Kettle, Manhattan Beach, CA
Photo credit: Sklathill
- Brownie a la mode
A reward of being a member of the Pluckers card. It was heavenly.
Photo credit: Sean Loyless
- Shadows a la mode
Photo credit: tillwe
- Japanese Maple a la Mode
Photo credit: AmandaWalker
- Huckleberry pie a la mode
Whistle Stop Restaurant, East Glacier, MT
Photo credit: Navin75
- Au cheval a la mode
Early season conditions on the NR means all the easy climbing has snow on it.
Photo credit: Laurel Fan
- Apple Pie a la mode
Photo credit: francesbean
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about A la Mode
A la mode Meaning
Video shows what a la mode means. Served with ice cream.. A la mode Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say a la mode. Powered ...
See also the pronunciation examples of A la Mode!
Quotes about A la Mode
The iconoclastic mode, that specific mode of language, there is an element of it that it is punk - that is confrontational. That's just a part of the language of jazz - at a certain point. (Matthew Shipp)
Anagrams of A LA MODE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A la Mode!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A la Mode to see it in context!