A Law appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- On idyllic snow, alas, it is a law on Scilly, Dino.
- "Now I saw a lad I’m as drowsy as!" Hannah says, words amid a law as I won.
- A man, a plan, a caret, a ban, a myriad, a sum, a lac, a liar, a hoop, a pint, a catalpa, a gas, an oil, a bird, a yell, a vat, a caw, a pax, a wag, a tax, a nay, a ram, a cap, a yam, a gay, a tsar, a wall, a car, a luger, a ward, a bin, a woman, a vassal, a wolf, a tuna, a nit, a pall, a fret, a watt, a bay, a daub, a tan, a cab, a datum, a gall, a hat, a fag, a zap, a say, a jaw, a lay, a wet, a gallop, a tug, a trot, a trap, a tram, a torr, a caper, a top, a tonk, a toll, a ball, a fair, a sax, a minim, a tenor, a bass, a passer, a capital, a rut, an amen, a ted, a cabal, a tang, a sun, an ass, a maw, a sag, a jam, a dam, a sub, a salt, an axon, a sail, an ad, a wadi, a radian, a room, a rood, a rip, a tad, a pariah, a revel, a reel, a reed, a pool, a plug, a pin, a peek, a parabola, a dog, a pat, a cud, a nu, a fan, a pal, a rum, a nod, an eta, a lag, an eel, a batik, a mug, a mot, a nap, a maxim, a mood, a leek, a grub, a gob, a gel, a drab, a citadel, a total, a cedar, a tap, a gag, a rat, a manor, a bar, a gal, a cola, a pap, a yaw, a tab, a raj, a gab, a nag, a pagan, a bag, a jar, a bat, a way, a papa, a local, a gar, a baron, a mat, a rag, a gap, a tar, a decal, a tot, a led, a tic, a bard, a leg, a bog, a burg, a keel, a doom, a mix, a map, an atom, a gum, a kit, a baleen, a gala, a ten, a don, a mural, a pan, a faun, a ducat, a pagoda, a lob, a rap, a keep, a nip, a gulp, a loop, a deer, a leer, a lever, a hair, a pad, a tapir, a door, a moor, an aid, a raid, a wad, an alias, an ox, an atlas, a bus, a madam, a jag, a saw, a mass, an anus, a gnat, a lab, a cadet, an em, a natural, a tip, a caress, a pass, a baronet, a minimax, a sari, a fall, a ballot, a knot, a pot, a rep, a carrot, a mart, a part, a tort, a gut, a poll, a gateway, a law, a jay, a sap, a zag, a fat, a hall, a gamut, a dab, a can, a tabu, a day, a batt, a waterfall, a patina, a nut, a flow, a lass, a van, a mow, a nib, a draw, a regular, a call, a war, a stay, a gam, a yap, a cam, a ray, an ax, a tag, a wax, a paw, a cat, a valley, a drib, a lion, a saga, a plat, a catnip, a pooh, a rail, a calamus, a dairyman, a bater, a canal - Panama!
On this page:
Who is A Law?
A Law a.k.a. Law Ah is a visual effects artist.
- read more about Law Ah
Phrases with A Law
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Law
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Language and State (2013)
An Inquiry into the Progress of Civilization by Xing Yu
A law is a product contributed by the state rather than the government. Though nowadays laws are usually made by the government, they are made by the government on behalf of the state. The government may be replaced by another ...
by Peter Pavel Remec
To will a law means to impose an obligation on somebody else. Now this power can be had only if there is a natural reason guaranteeing it. The right to legislate is a right over other persons, a right to impose obligations on them. By nature no ...
What's a Mayor? (2007)
by Nancy Harris
A law is a rule jeople must obey. Sometimes the mayor has an idea or a new law. It takes many steps to make a law. First someone.
Quentin Meillassoux (2011)
by Graham Harman
A law means that one entity or field influences another in a specific way whenever these make the appropriate sort of contact. To say that 'the laws may change over time' is certainly radical, but it does not allow for complete contingency.
by A. Hines
A law is a range of activity over which we claim jurisdiction over others. That is, we presume to control the behavior of others through a dictate of our own design. Law implies a punishment for ...
Containing Full Definitions of the Principal Terms of the Common and Civil Law : Together with Translations and Explanations of the Various Technical Phrases in Different Languages, Occurring in the Ancient and Modern Reports, and Standard Treatises, Embracing Also All the Principal Common and Civil Law Maxims : Compiled on the Basis of Spelman's Glossary, and Adapted to the Jurisprudence of the United States : with Copious Illustrations, Critical and Historical by Alexander Mansfield Burrill
A LAW DICTIONARY AND GLOSSARY.
They continue to confound experienced attorneys and judges, who sometimes resort to a law dictionary for an explanation. But the effect of this new jargon upon beginning law students is more than confounding. It is discouraging, frustrating, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Law
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Law
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about A Law
Click on an item to play that video:
- Break a law Meaning
Video shows what break a law means. To violate a law.. Break a law Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say break a law. Powered ...
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = amendment of a law
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = commentary on a law
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = adoption of a law by vote
- A Paralegal's Job Description At A Law Firm
See also the pronunciation examples of A Law!
Quotes about A Law
No great idea in its beginning can ever be within the law. How can it be within the law? The law is stationary. The law is fixed. The law is a chariot wheel which binds us all regardless of conditions or place or time. (Emma Goldman)
Anagrams of A LAW
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of A Law!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Law to see it in context!