A Small Victory
On this page:
A Small Victory is a musical group.
- albums: "Better Late Than Never", "El Camino", "The Pieces We Keep", "Demo"
- "A Small Victory" is the tenth track and the second single from Faith No More's fourth studio album Angel Dust. It was released as a single on August 3, 1992 in Europe and 16 days later, on August 19, 1992, in Japan. It was later remixed by Youth of Killing Joke and released on September 1, 1992 in Europe and almost two months later, on October 29, 1992, in the USA. It was their last single to chart in the Billboard Modern Rock charts, peaking at #11, and one of their lowest charting singles in Australia, only making it to #84 on the ARIA Charts.
- "A Small Victory" is a 1992 single by Faith No More.
- also known as A Small Victory (remixed by Youth)
- released on (23 years ago)
- A Small Victory: The music video of the A Small Victory song by Faith No More.
- award: - MTV Video Music Award for Best Art Direction (Art Director: Tyler Smith) nomination for Faith No More
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Small Victory
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 22: Science and Medicine by James G. Thomas Jr., Charles Reagan Wilson
The community achieved a small victory, defeating the original Shintech proposal , although the company built a smaller facility nearby. Children of Cancer Alley are intensely vulnerable to chemical contamination. In Gonzalez, La., a small ...
by Paul Heacock
taste blood to achieve a small victory, which makes you want or expect an ...
by Charles Roach Smith
Rome standing, presenting a small Victory to Vespnsian standing (150 frcs.); IMP. xiiii.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Small Victory
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Small Victory to see it in context!