A Touch of Evil
On this page:
- "A Touch of Evil" is a song by British heavy metal band Judas Priest, from their 1990 album Painkiller. It is the only song on the album that was co-written by producer Chris Tsangarides who wrote the song's guitar riff, while the rest of the song was written by the main songwriting team of Rob Halford, K.K. Downing and Glenn Tipton. Tsangarides would team up again with Tipton for songwriting eleven years later, for Judas Priest's album Demolition, released in 2001, on which the two of them wrote the songs "Subterfuge" and "Metal Messiah".
- "A Touch of Evil": A Touch of Evil: Live is Judas Priest's fifth live album, and the first with original vocalist Rob Halford since they reunited. It was recorded during the band's 2005, 2008 and 2009 world tours, and released on 14 July 2009.
- also known as A Touch of Evil: Live
- genre: Heavy metal
- released on (5 years ago)
- "A Touch of Evil" is a musical album of Mary Beth Magallanes, video game soundtrack.
- "A Touch of Evil" is a 1991 single by Judas Priest.
- released in (24 years ago)
"A Touch Of Evil" is an award-nominated film.
- country: Hong Kong
- language: Cantonese
- genre: Chinese Movies
- award: - Hong Kong Film Award for Best Cinematography nomination for Arthur Wong
"A Touch of Evil" is a video game.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Touch of Evil
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 6: Bibliography and Cumulative Index by Irving Brown (Consulting Bibliographer), Natasha Rappaport (Bibliographer), Rosabel Wang (Consulting Bibliographer)
Nigro – A Touch of evil: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Touch of Evil
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Touch of Evil
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Touch of Evil for some fun with words!