On this page:
"A Word" from Israel is an achingly beautiful story of the handsome Ron, who is not convinced that love is all it’s cracked up to be.
- also known as Mila
- country: Israel
- language: Hebrew Language
- director: Yoav Inbar
- genres: LGBT, Drama
- released in (5 years ago)
Phrases with A Word
Phrases ending with A Word:
Other phrases containing A Word:
- Get a Word in Edgewise
- Have a Word in Someone's Ear
- Able to Get a Word in Edgewise
- Not Be Able to Get a Word in Edgeways
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Word
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ronald Carter, Michael Mccarthy
Knowing a word means knowing the degree of probability of encountering it and the sorts of words most likely to be found associated with it (frequency and collocability). 3. Knowing a word means knowing its limitations of use according to ...
The Musical Poetry of Motion Pictures Revisited by Daniel Barnett
A word is a picture. The four sentences involved in this thought experiment invoke very different perspectives; and we can learn a lot by attending to what it takes us to process them, to recognize the perspective shift required to extract meaning ...
The Wave in the Mind (2004)
Talks and Essays on the Writer, the Reader, and the Imagination by Ursula K. Le Guin
A word is a noise a word is a noise A word is a NOISE a NOISE a NOISE –– AWWWWW. The word is aloud. The word is a loud ...
Verbal Processes in Children (2012)
Progress in Cognitive Development Research by Charles J. Brainerd, Michael Pressley
A word is a particular sound pattern and the meaning a language user attaches to it is simply that—attached to it by the...
by Marit Julien
Thus, for speakers as well as for linguists, a word is a morpheme sequence that shows cohesion internally and has...
A necessary condition for two morphemes to form a word is that they are linearly adjacent and that this adjacency is a ...
by Julia Cresswell
Once a word has been ...
by Diagram Group
loan translation A word or phrase created ...
The school etymological dictionary and word-book. (Chiefly an abridgment) [of Etymological and pronouncing dictionary]. (1872)
by James Stormonth
a word partly of the nature of a verb and partly of a noun : participial, a. particle, n. pdr'ti-kl (L. %mrs, a part), a very small portion or part ; in gram., a word unvaried by inflection: partic'ular, a. not general; individual; nice; ...
by Elizabeth Jewell
One player chooses a word from the dictionary and everyone takes turns guessing what the next main entry in the dictionary is. If you want to keep score, give one point for each main entry that comes between the given word and the word a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Word
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Word
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A word.
Photo credit: Pommiebastards
- A Word from the Cross
Cardross Parish Church
Photo credit: GlasgowAmateur
- A word for mental health
Photo credit: Robotclaw666
- The A Word
3 miles or less...
Photo credit: russteaches
- A word in your shell-like.
Photo credit: photoverulam
- Having a word
Hednesford fans unhappy with refereeing. Northern Premier League Premier Division. Hednesford Town 1-2 FC United of Manchester. Keys Park, Hednesford, Staffordshire.
Photo credit: Matthew Wilkinson
- A Word with Chioda
Photo credit: Anton Jackson
- A Word of God
Photo credit: bluebirdsandteapots
- A Word Please
Photo credit: traveling.lunas
- Pick a word
Photo credit: mastermaq
- Dad having a word
Photo credit: Lance Shields
- Day 24 a word
Photo credit: carol and co
- A word about clowns
Outer Layer, Queen St. West, Toronto, ON
Photo credit: beltzner
- Adding a Word
Photo credit: Kevan
Video language resources about A Word
Click on an item to play that video:
- Deas Vail - The Meaning Of A Word
From Deas Vail's latest self-titled record! Check them out here!
- How to find the definition of a word
Watch more videos like this at...
- Getting A Word In: Contact, Etymology and English Vocabulary in the Twelfth Century
The 2013 Sir Israel Gollancz Memorial Lecture at the British Academy of Arts and Sciences delivered by Dr Richard Dance on November 26 2013. English ...
- The Innocence - There's Got To Be A Word (Beyond The Meaning Of Love) (1967)
album : The Innocence (1967) (The Best Of Anders 'n' Poncia)
- How To Destroy The Meaning of a Word
A little historical example of how words can be changed and meanings can be twisted. Original source...
- EASIEST WAY TO FIND A MEANING OF A WORD
This video describe how to find dictionary meaning of a English word by simple way.
- Use Google To Get a Word Definition
- Pronunciation Key to correctly pronounce a word - English Vocabulary Building - Session 1
This video provides the pronunciation key of words of English language. The building of superlative vocabulary of English language starts from acquiring ...
- Creating a Word Search in Vocabulary Worksheet Factory 5
A look at the basics of creating a word search in Vocabulary Worksheet Factory 5.
- DEMOCIDE. A Word You Should Not Continue To Ignore The Meaning Of.
In this time of great financial upheaval, this time of many enemies. There is in fact but one true enemy. GOVERNMENT.
- High frequency gre vocabulary words A 2, End for A word
High frequency gre vocabulary words A.
- A word (or more) about Tunisian Terminology
Click the "show more" arrows for the links: Tunisian Crochet also known as Afghan crochet, railroad crochet and camel crochet, does not have official ...
- The meaning of a word.
How much value do you place on a word?
- Reading skills: inferring the meaning of a word
Created using PowToon -- Free sign up at...
- How to check the meaning of a word using the talking dictionary in Write:OutLoud 6
- The True Meaning Of Thanksgiving. What A Word Of Encouragement!!!
True Redemption Center's pastor and founder, Bishop Alton Davis, Jr. before the preached word of God went forth explained the true meaning of...
- LOVE IS A WORD MEANING 1000000 DIFFRENT VERSIONS
- Love is just a word until someone gives it a meaning
- When Does A Word Lose It's Original Meaning: Balding
When Does A Word Lose It's Original Meaning: Balding.
- Susie Hodges - Vocabulary Game: Slap a Word - LEaRN DVD6 ES9
- Ajit Narayanan: A word game to communicate in any language
While working with kids who have trouble speaking, Ajit Narayanan sketched out a way to think about language in pictures, to relate words and concepts in ...
- Rank of a word in Dictionary
This video briefly describes all the important concepts of Rank of a word in Dictionary that are asked in various entrance examinations like IIT - JEE, AIEEE, DCE ...
- The Google app: Speak another language without knowing a word
- How to Remove a Word From the Microsoft Dictionary : Tech Niche
- How to add a word to the dictionary in Microsoft Word 2013
Author, teacher and talk show host Robert McMillen shows you how to add a word to the dictionary in Microsoft Word 2013.
- How to create a word search puzzle: John's ESL Community
Welcome to the channel for John's ESL Community. Today, John demonstrates how to make a free word search puzzle at John's ESL Community. If you are a ...
- Franklin Language Master LM-2000 choking on a word
This video shows the Franklin Language Master in use. As you can see, it did not know the word "uranate" (to infuse something with an oxide of uranium metal), ...
- How To Add A Word To The Dictionary In Word 2013
- ESL Activities - "Make a Word"
- Using Firefox to look up a word in more than one dictionary at once
This video introduces a neat way of looking up a single word in multiple dictionaries at the same time. This saves language learners quite a lot of time, since ...
See also the pronunciation examples of A Word!
A word in sign language ----- BOY
A word in sign language ----- BOY.
Quotes about A Word
Anagrams of A WORD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Word!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Word to see it in context!