- "A-Yo" is a song by American hip hop duo Method Man & Redman, released on March 31, 2009, as the first single from their second studio album, Blackout! 2. The song was produced by Pete Rock and features vocals from Canadian rapper Saukrates. A video for the song was released on April 9, 2009. The song contains a sample of "Magic Mona", as performed by Phyllis Hyman.
- also known as A Yo
- "A-Yo" is a 2009 single album by Method Man & Redman featuring Saukrates.
- artist: Method Man and Redman
- released on (5 years ago)
- "A-yo" a.k.a. "A-YO." is a musical album of 寿.
- released on (14 years ago)
Anagrams of A-YO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of A-Yo!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A-Yo for some fun with words!