On this page:
- A. Raja: Andimuthu Raja is a tainted, Indian politician from the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam political party. He was a member of the 15th Lok Sabha representing the Nilgiris constituency of Tamil Nadu and had been elected to house for four times since 1996. Raja is an advocate by profession and he did his masters from Government Law College in Tiruchirappalli. He is an important leader of the DMK party. Raja was born in Velur in Perambalur District in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
- also known as Andimuthu Raja
- born on (52 years ago) in Perambalur
- nationality: India
- profession: Politician
- Marriage with M.A. Parameswari since
- parent of Mayuri Raja
- A. Raja is a film producer and cinematographer.
- profession: Film producer, cinematographer
- read more about A. Raja (cinematographer)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A. Raja
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Encyclopaedia Perthensis
a. Raja batis, tlx stale; this species is the thinnest in proportion to its bulk of any of the genus, and also the largest, some weighing near 200 lb. The nose, though not long, is sharp pointed ; above the eyes is a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. Raja
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A. Raja
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'A. Raja"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of A. RAJA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. Raja!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. Raja to see it in context!