On this page:
"Aamen" a.k.a. "Amen." is a 2002 crime, drama, and war film directed and written by Costa-Gavras with Jean-Claude Grumberg as co-writer.
- also known as Der Stellvertreter, Eyewitness, Aamen., Amém, Amén., Aamen. Lopullinen ratkaisu, Le vicaire, Amin., Ámen, Amén, Amen, Amin
- countries: France, Germany, Romania
- languages: German Language, English Language, French, Italian Language
- producers: Andrei Boncea & Michèle Ray-Gavras
- production design by Ari Hantke
- art direction by Emita Frigato & Maria Miu
- written by Costa-Gavras & Jean-Claude Grumberg
- based on a story by Rolf Hochhuth
- Ulrich Tukur as Kurt Gerstein
- Mathieu Kassovitz as Riccardo Fontana
- Sebastian Koch as Rudolf Höss
- Hanns Zischler as Grawitz
- Marcel Iureș as Pope Pius XII
- Ulrich Mühe as Doctor
- Michel Duchaussoy as Cardinal
- Ion Caramitru as Count Fontana
- Friedrich von Thun as Gerstein's Father
- Antje Schmidt as Mrs. Gerstein
- Pavel Bartoș as SS Lieutenant 2
- Erich Hallhuber as Von Rutta
- Burkhard Heyl as Director
- Angus MacInnes as Tittman
- Bernd Fischerauer as Bishop von Galen
- music by Armand Amar
- genres: War film, Crime Fiction, Drama
- subject: The Holocaust
- released on (12 years ago)
- read more about Amen. (film)
- "Aamen" è il primo album della band heavy metal finlandese Kotiteollisuus, prima nota come Hullu ukko ja kotiteollisuus.
- released in (17 years ago)
- "Aamen" is a composition.
- "Aamen" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Toni Wirtanen
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aamen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Divine Nine (2001)
The History of African American Fraternities and Sororities by Lawrence C. Ross
African American Male Educational Network (AAMEN). Created and sponsored by the Beta Omega (Washington, B.C.) Graduate Chapter, AAMEN is a mentoring program for boys between the ages of 8 and 13 years old. Meeting twice a week, ...
by J. S. Forsyth
From baal aamen, Hebrew). Balsam was formerly applied to any strong-scented, natural, inflammable, vegetable resin of about the fluidity of treacle, not miscible with water, ...
Being a Continuation of "The Dictionary of the Bible". by William Smith, Henry Wace
h aamen in den apokryplten Apostclgcsclticltten, ...
Dictionary of Carbohydrates (2005)
by Peter M. Collins
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aamen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1M3E1N1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAMEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aamen!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aamen for some fun with words!