On this page:
- Aarya a.k.a. Arya: Aarya is an actor.
- read more about Arya (actor)
- Aarya a.k.a. Arya Babbar is an Indian actor who appears in Bollywood and Punjabi films.
- read more about Arya Babbar (actor)
- Aarya is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Aarya (actor)
Aarya is a fictional character from the 2007 film Aarya.
"Aarya" is a 2007 Tamil film directed by Balasekaran. The film starred Madhavan, Bhavana, Prakash Raj, Vadivelu, Praveen Kumar, Tejashree and Devan in major roles. The film's music was composed by director, Mani Sharma.
- also known as Arya
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- producers: Vijay Anandan & Manoj Kumar
- written by S.Rajkumar & Balasekaran
- cinematography by K. V. Guhan
- music by Mani Sharma
- genres: Romance Film, Drama, Tamil cinema, World cinema
- released on (8 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aarya
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Aarya (Aryan) : The aspiring soul, ...
by Charles Schmitz, Robert D. Burrowes
Al-Sabahi, Mohammed, and Fausto Aarya De Santis. “The Role of Cultural Norms and Local Power Structures in Yemen.” Revista Migraciones Forzadas, no. 53 (2016): 55–56. Al-Saqqaf, Abdullah Hassan.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aarya
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1R1Y4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AARYA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aarya!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aarya to find many related words and phrases!