On this page:
Definition of the noun abamp
What does abamp mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: abamps
- a unit of current equal to 10 amperes
- lexical domain: Quantities - nouns denoting quantities and units of measure
- synonym of abamp: abampere
- more generic term: current unit = a measure of the amount of electric charge flowing past a circuit point at a specific time
- part: ampere / amp / A = the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for abamp
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Abamp, n. mortification, painful ...
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
abamp absolute ampere (10 amperes) ABANA Artist-Blacksmiths' Association of North America aband abandoned abandt abandonment ABAO Asociación Bilbaina ...
by Christopher G. Morris, Academic Press
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for abamp
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3A1M3P3
The value of this 5-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABAMP
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of abamp!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of abamp to find many related words and phrases!