On this page:
- Abdul-hamid a.k.a. Abdul Hamid is the 16th and current President of Bangladesh. Prior to this position, he served as the Speaker of the National Parliament from January 2009 to April 2013. He was the acting President after the death of Zillur Rahman in March 2013. Hamid took oath as president on April 22, 2013.
- Abdul-hamid a.k.a. Abdul Hamid: Company Quartermaster Havildar Abdul Hamid, PVC was a soldier in the 4th Battalion, The Grenadiers of the Indian Army, who died in the Khem Karan sector during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 in the Battle of Asal Uttar, and was the posthumous recipient of the Republic of India's highest military decoration, the Param Vir Chakra.
- Abdul-hamid a.k.a. Abdul Hamid Hameedi is a former field hockey player from Pakistan. He won silver medal in 1956 Summer Olympics and gold medal in 1960 Summer Olympics.
- born on (88 years ago)
- nationality: Pakistan
- Abdul-hamid a.k.a. Abdul Hamid, also known as Mohamed-i-Hameed, was an Indian surveyor from the Punjab employed by Thomas George Montgomerie, as part of the Kashmir Survey project of the Survey of India, to explore and survey areas of Central Asia beyond the Indian frontier to which the British were not allowed access.
- Abdul-hamid a.k.a. Abdül Hamid appeared in the 2012 documentary film The Blue Identity.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Abdül Hamid (actor)
- Abdul-hamid a.k.a. Abdul Hamid is a makeup artist.
- Abdul-hamid a.k.a. Abdul Hamid আব্দুল হামিদ is a Manipuri poet. He was born in the village of Singerband under Lakhipur Sub-division in the district of cachar, Assam, India.
- born on (45 years ago)
- Abdul-hamid a.k.a. Abdul Hamid was born on March 3,1970 in a village.His faher Habibur Rahman was a school Teacher and mother,Mazira khatun was a devouted house wife.From his very childhood he fonds of literature and at his tender age during school days he competently handled the publication of monthly wall magazine "MANGAL" as Editor.During the course of the publication he has also been the member of NAHAROL KHORIROL SILLUP,Lakhipur,Dt.Cachar. He is one of the youngest Manipuri Muslim Poet who Popularises his poetry after the publication of his first book SAKYENG MINGSENDAA in 2004.KAMINI KUMAR AWARD nomination to the book makes him more dearer to the literary world. - He is a civil Engineer by Profession.
- Abdul-hamid a.k.a. Abdul Hamid is a young Manipuri Muslim Poet who Popularises his poetry after the publication of his first book SAKYENG MINGSENDAA in 2004. KAMINI KUMAR AWARD nomination to the book makes him more dearer to the literary world. - He is a civil Engineer by Profession.
- Abdul-hamid a.k.a. Abdul Hamid is a fictional character from the 1973 film Hannah, Queen of the Vampires.
- Abdul-hamid a.k.a. Abdul Hamid is a fictional character from the 1989 film Intimate Power.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abdul-Hamid
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Until We Are Free (2016)
My Fight for Human Rights in Iran by Shirin Ebadi
Molavi Abdul-Hamid is a wonderful potential ally in this effort, if only the state would appreciate him. Earlier that year, when the Sunni extremist group Jaish al- Adl attacked an eastern border post on the Iran–Pakistan boundary line and took ...
Encyclopaedia of Islam (2013)
by Ian Richard Netton
Rus'ABDUL-HAMID sian intervention deprived the Sultan of victory in this war. In December, a congress of the powers assembled in Istanbul, to find itself pre- empted by the declaration of the Constitution, which, if implemented, would meet the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdul-Hamid
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abdul-Hamid to see it in context!