On this page:
Who is Abdul-Mejid?
Abdul-mejid a.k.a. Abdülmecid II was the last Sunni Caliph of Islam from the Ottoman Dynasty, nominally the 37th Head of the Ottoman Imperial House from 1922 to 1924.
- also known as ‘Abdu’l-Mijid II
- born on (146 years ago) in Beşiktaş, child of Abdülaziz and Hayranidil Kadınefendi
- nationality: Ottoman Empire
- religion: Sunni Islam, Islam
- profession: Painter
- Marriage with Shehsuvar Bash Kadın Efendi between and (47 years)
- Marriage with Atiyye Mihisti Kadın Efendi between and (32 years and 4 months)
- Marriage with Bihruz Kadın Efendi between and (23 years and 5 months)
- Marriage with Hayrünissa Kadın Efendi between and (34 years and 2 months)
- with Şehsuvar Kadınefendi
- with Mehisti Kadınefendi
- parent of
- died on (70 years ago) in Paris
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abdul-Mejid
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Abdul-Mejid was desirous of carrying out reforms, but most of them remained inoperative, or caused bloody insurrections where attempts were made to carry them out. Owing to disputes between the Latin and Greek Churches regarding the ...
by Joseph Thomas
Abd- ool-Mejeed, Abdul-Mejid, or Abdoul- Medjid, [Ger. spelling, Abdul Medschid,] ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdul-Mejid
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ABDUL-MEJID
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abdul-Mejid!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Abdul-Mejid to learn how to say it correctly!