On this page:
Definition of Abr
What does Abr mean?
- 'a'crylonitrile-'b'utadiene 'r'ubber.
- 'a'ccredited 'b'uyer 'r'epresentative, a designation used by realtors in the United States.
- Abr is a village in Kharqan Rural District, Bastam District, Shahrud County, Semnan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 1,383, in 355 families.
- Abr a.k.a. Aberdeen Regional Airport is a city-owned, public-use airport located two nautical miles east of the central business district of Aberdeen, a city in Brown County, South Dakota, United States. It is mostly used for general aviation, but is also served by one commercial airline.
"Abr" is a 1960 book by Fereydoon Moshiri.
- also known as The Cloud
- Abr a.k.a. Abron Language: Abron or Bono is the language of the Abron people and a major dialect of the Akan language of Central Ghana. It is spoken by 1,050,000 in the region of Brong Ahafo and as well as 130,000 in eastern Ivory Coast in the departments of Tanda and Bondoukou. Alternative or former names include Brong, Bron, Doma, and Gyaman.
- also known as Bron, Brong, Doma, Abron, Gyaman, Abron dialect
- Abr is a protein.
- also known as Abero, Active breakpoint cluster region-related protein, Active BCR-related gene, MDB
- Abr is a file format.
- ABR a.k.a. ABR Digital Office Solutions: ABR is locally owned and independently operated company, providing digital office solutions to the Coastal Empire and Low Country since 1985.
- read more about ABR Digital Office Solutions
- Abr a.k.a. active BCR-related gene is a gene.
- also known as active breakpoint cluster region-related protein
- ABR a.k.a. Australian Book Review is an independent non-profit organisation that publishes articles, reviews, commentaries, essays, and new writing.
- read more about Australian Book Review
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abr
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Introduction & Practical Guide by James Tysome, Rahul Kanegaonkar
The ABR is an electrical measurement, via electrodes on the skin, of the first part of the auditory system up to the inferior colliculus. An auditory (or occasionally electrical) stimulus is presented to the ear. This classically takes the form of broad ...
Hearing Loss (2017)
Causes, Prevention, and Treatment by Jos J. Eggermont
The Auditory Brainstem Response The ABR is an auditory evoked potential obtained by signal averaging from ongoing ...
by Ejub Kajan
ABEND ABR ABEND - Abnormal End. A term used for abnormal termination of a task due to application errors. ABF - Adobe Binary Font. Filename extension for files that contain Adobe Binary Screen Fonts. ABl - Application Binary Interface.
A Reference for the Education of Children, Adolescents, and Adults with Disabilities and Other Exceptional Individuals by Cecil R. Reynolds, Elaine Fletcher-Janzen
Brain stem audiometry is an electrophysiologic measurement of hearing function currently known as auditory brain stem response (ABR) audiometry. As a diagnostic procedure, brain stem audiometry is used for the assessment of a peripheral ...
Under the Codes and Practice Acts, at Common Law, in Equity and in Criminal Cases by William Mark McKinney
Bacon Abr., art. Trespass (7th Eng. ed.) 529. 3. Where the defendant pleads " that the plaintiff comes by color of a deed of feoffment, where nothing passed by the deed, this is a good color, being a doubt to lay gents whether the land passed ...
A Law Dictionary (1839)
Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States of America, and of the Several States of the American Union : with References to the Civil and Other Systems of Foreign Law by John Bouvier, Robert Kelham
Abr. 482 ; 6 Bac. Abr. 25.—2. The demand must be of the precise rent due, for the demand of a penny more or less will avoid the entry. Com. Dig. Rent D 5.-3. It must be made precisely on the day when the rent is due and payable by the lease ...
A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States of America and of the Several States of the American Union (1871)
With References to the Civil and Other Systems of Foreign Law by John Bouvier
Dane, Abr. Index; Bouvier, Inst. Index. In real actions, the declaration is usually called a count. Stephen, Plead. 36. COUNTER (spelled, also, Comp(er). The name of two prisons formerly standing in London, but now demolished.
A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States of America, and of the Several States of the American Union: With References to the Civil and other Systems of Foreign Law (1868)
By John Bouvier. I by John Bouvier
Dane, Abr. Index; Bouvier, Inst. Index. In real actions, the declaration is usually called a count. Stephen, Plead. 36. COUNTER (spelled, also, Compter). The name of two prisons formerly standing in London, but now demolished.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abr
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abr
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Scrabble value of A1B3R1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Abr!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abr to see it in context!