On this page:
- "Abriendo Puertas" is a 1995 album released by Gloria Estefan. It is her sixth studio album as a soloist and second Spanish language album released.
- "Abriendo Puertas" is the second studio album released by Puerto Rican singer Jerry Rivera in early 1990. The two singles from the album, "Dime" and "Más Que Tu" charted on the Billboard Latin Songs chart. The album was considered responsible a younger audience to the salsa market and reached number-one on the Billboard Tropical Albums.
- genre: Salsa music
- released in (25 years ago)
- "Abriendo Puertas" is the first single released by Gloria Estefan on her second Spanish album, Abriendo Puertas.
- "Abriendo Puertas" is a musical single of Gloria Estefan.
Printed books with definitions for Abriendo Puertas
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eugene E. Garcia, Erminda Garcia
Abriendo Puertas is an evidence-based parenting, leadership, and advocacy training program for low-income, primarily Spanish-speaking parents of children from birth to 5 years of age. The program developed by and for Hispanic parents ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abriendo Puertas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abriendo Puertas
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abriendo Puertas for some fun with words!